RAWRrrrrrrrrr :3

SoftBall-Girl-8

Here my battle cry ;) lol jk I was watchin my uncle play his ps3 & he is so rage tempered :o like omg he'd be gettin killed like 2x in a row and he flip like crazy!? I think it was the last of us multiplayer :o

I have never gotten like that in any multiplayer games I've played lol :hmm:

Now what multiplayer game gets you pissed off when you die, explain how the person killed you D:

I use to play couch co-op (split screen) with a friend and every time he would die i thought he was going to put the controller through my TV... i was like "dood, chill out its just a game!"

It makes it difficult to enjoy gaming when you are around those people...

I use to play couch co-op (split screen) with a friend and every time he would die i thought he was going to put the controller through my TV... i was like "dood, chill out its just a game!"

It makes it difficult to enjoy gaming when you are around those people...

Lol what game was it?

I don't think I've ever flipped out (unless I blacked out from the rage) but Call of Duty multiplayer would have to be the worst. It's easy to get mad on that, especially if you're doing good and suddenly your good luck does a 180.

@ Softballgirl

Modern Warfare 2

its funny because im the one who sucks at FPS games... i don't normally play them but i bought a couple games just to play with friends... I think i died more than he did but his temper was just out of control... its probably why that long term friendship has since been extinguished...

Edited by piggie_pie

i don't rage in any game 

just get a little mad/angry when playing those fish games

too many bullshit deaths >_<

What fish games? O_o

oh I used to get mad too but after I saw my cousin toss his controller after losing a match in gears of war i never did it again....in the end you will have to buy a new controller so yeah think about that

Lol is that how intense that game is!?

@ Softballgirl

Modern Warfare 2

its funny because im the one who sucks at FPS games... i don't normally play them but i bought a couple games just to play with friends... I think i died more than he did but his temper was just out of control... its probably why that long term friendship has since been extinguished...

Aww lol thanx for sharin

I don't think I've ever flipped out (unless I blacked out from the rage) but Call of Duty multiplayer would have to be the worst. It's easy to get mad on that, especially if you're doing good and suddenly your good luck does a 180.

That is true :hmm:

those fish games that come out every year >_< 

cod

Lol ok then

Rarely... but:

I don't talk about this stage in my life often but I used to play World of WarCraft... A LOT! I would just sit there and snack and smoke and play WoW. As bad as it was for my health, it was also getting bad for my state of mind, apparently, because I was playing a game in Warsong Gulch on my Orc Warrior named Kevin (that name should tell I got into it early on) and I got stun locked by a rogue... I'm not sure how, I had trinkets and abilities that helped break stuns and hamstrings... Anyway, it pissed me right off, especially because Warriors at the time (I don't know about now-a-days) could usually eat a rogue up quick, but this one got me without much of a fight then /loled me. I hissed out in RL  "Shit Damn!" and through an uppercut that hit my parents computer desk... The desk was fine, of course, my hand on the other was throbbing.

Mario Kart brings out the devil in me, always has. And it's not just me, I've seen a man my age slap a teenaged boy in the face over some Double Dash, but that's a different story. A few years back, I was talking to this Pentecostal girl on Facebook. After a trip to North Little Rock, even though I was beginning to suspect she might be mentally slow and not just weird, I showed her my house and all the work I had done on it, myself, which lead to Mario Kart: Double Dash without giving a thought about my colorful Kart-speak. A few unfortunate blue shells had me stopping words shortly after they began to spill from my mouth leading to sounds like "Muh!" and "Fuh!" when what I really wanted was to grab her by the forehead and scream "What the FUUUUCK" into the back of my hand. She hasn't been back since. I imagine she thought I was unstable, which is fine since I thought she was slow, and that's no way to start a relationship.

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts isn't multiplayer but it used to make me growl and flip off the TV a lot.

That sounds like a lot, but really, that only 2-3 examples out of lifetime of gaming.

I don't rage online because I don't play online.  Like Siularun though, I used to play World of Warcraft (up until I got my PS3 in 2009 actually), and raged more than what was probably healthy...

I also rage when I can't beat a challenge or something, or when things don't work like they should, like the controls in ASRT sometimes bug out on me on Steam, and lead me to lose sometimes...a whole lot of colorful language comes out of my mouth then, but I have never broken a game/controller/system/tv.  I value my collection way too much to ever break something, even if I am pissed out of my mind.

Last Of Us multiplayer can be quite frustrating at times. I just get irritated when I shoot an arrow at someones face and they spin around, and kill me in two shots. However the only time I really got frustrated was when I used to play Call of Duty with my buddies. Man, I use to rage so hard! Haha. 

I used to have a very very bad temped for games , not so much now 

except for COD i still rage at it !

Lol you are probably not a lone :)

I don't rage online because I don't play online.  Like Siularun though, I used to play World of Warcraft (up until I got my PS3 in 2009 actually), and raged more than what was probably healthy...

I also rage when I can't beat a challenge or something, or when things don't work like they should, like the controls in ASRT sometimes bug out on me on Steam, and lead me to lose sometimes...a whole lot of colorful language comes out of my mouth then, but I have never broken a game/controller/system/tv.  I value my collection way too much to ever break something, even if I am pissed out of my mind.

:hmm: I've never seen anyone rage without multiplayer

Last Of Us multiplayer can be quite frustrating at times. I just get irritated when I shoot an arrow at someones face and they spin around, and kill me in two shots. However the only time I really got frustrated was when I used to play Call of Duty with my buddies. Man, I use to rage so hard! Haha. 

Lol.still rage much?

I don't really I just accept it or if its something ridiculous laugh it off. 

:highfive: I just laugh it of

I get mad at mp when my team mates really suck or make stupid mistakes. Nothing too serious though, I don't even leave the match and if I get stuck with a bad team for a while, I don't mind. I don't think I've ever got violent while playing a game, I wonder how that feels lol. 

I've never have been raging about multiplayer games. Whem I'm about to rage about it, I change the game.

Battlefield 3 is an example, I'm always dieing so I change to other games like Batman or DOA 5

I know that if I brake something I will never get it back

I don't rage :) But I do get annoyed with people who sit online and don't play.  The only game that I really enjoyed the online was Ninja Gaiden 3 which I do have a few stories about.. one time there were these 2 guys and they were trying to get in the same team, so one of them kept leaving the lobby until they got in it, so it was me up against them solo, I still managed to win.. in fact, that was one of my better games.. I think one of them quit towards the end though.. that annoys me, rage-quitters, especially in fighters as that means you usually don't get the XP or have that count as a win so it was a wasted game and I think it goes against your Disconnect Rate.. which is something I always look at before playing with someone if I can see it.

I get irked if there is a lot of lag or glitching in a game.

And annoyed if people are using super cheap or unfair combos (Bioshock 2, biobomb and resurrection) or just using pay2win. Oh or if someone is max level and just slowing down my platinum.

I sometimes swear(usually bastard, damnit or bastardamnit) and leave out of too many cheap deaths, but Ive never exploded and started yelling or hitting things o_O.

I get all "Rawwwrrr! Nooooo, you little asdfghjkkll;"  When I get killed in TLOU multiplayer. But then I laugh after, which makes it more fun for myself, haha!

I don't get mad over it though, maybe a little frustrated. Never have I thrown my controller