RAWRrrrrrrrrr :3

SoftBall-Girl-8

Here my battle cry ;) lol jk I was watchin my uncle play his ps3 & he is so rage tempered :o like omg he'd be gettin killed like 2x in a row and he flip like crazy!? I think it was the last of us multiplayer :o

I have never gotten like that in any multiplayer games I've played lol :hmm:

Now what multiplayer game gets you pissed off when you die, explain how the person killed you D:

Oh wow... lol Last of Us multiplayer is hard for earn trophies but it is not really very hard. Sometime I freaked out with MW2, I posted my rage pic at other site then my PSN friends were laughing hard n it was hilarious lol

Used to get mad sometimes in Gears of War games. I've never thrown a controller though (I think). My boyfriend on the other hand, full rage mode, throws controller. Yep, never playing GoW with him again. Actually, he rarely plays multiplayer now. I normally will say fuck this game and turn off my system if I get frustrated. League of Legends used to make me pretty mad too.

I stopped raging in COD but it seems as though my inner sailor comes out a lot more than normal, when playing games like Borderlands 2. I won't necessarily die but I can get shot at and start saying things that are quite unladylike. :3

Normally I don't get mad whenever I lose a game. But, I do get mad when:

• I die far more than I kill in multiplayer shooters that have stat tracking, and other players tell me that I suck.
  • I die or lose repeatedly (10x-20x) on normal difficulty or lower.

I used to get mad a lot when I kept losing even if I'm playing against the AI. But I was a kid back then.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_

I occasionally rage when I try to do something for the 5 billionth time and I either mess up or get distracted and I STIILL can't get that trophy... *cough*

Sometimes I have to turn the sound off to concentrate on doing whatever just right. One example is trying to get the AR Knight trophy from Arkham City. Having thugs constantly jabbering about stupid stuff is way distracting for me. Ugh.