What level did you find 10 divine items on?

iGGTheEnd

I got it on the Caves of Anai Dya (1-3) playing as Lucy.

It was a lucky run where I had plenty of ferocious creatures/chests that dropped divine items, got a couple of secrets and I also got around 15 gemstones that let me buy four divine items from the shopkeeper on the two occasions I saw him.

It's definitely one of those trophies that requires a decent amount of luck.

59 minutes ago, Kitsuna101 said:

I got it on the Caves of Anai Dya (1-3) playing as Lucy.

It was a lucky run where I had plenty of ferocious creatures/chests that dropped divine items, got a couple of secrets and I also got around 15 gemstones that let me buy four divine items from the shopkeeper on the two occasions I saw him.

It's definitely one of those trophies that requires a decent amount of luck.

I ended up at 8 but there was a puzzle room I farmed gems there for 2 hours and kept pumping them into the gambler, more than 100 gems got me 1 divine grace, I said fuck it and finished the puzzle and got lucky and it gave me the final one.  I do not like RNG trophies.

Do you have to have 10 different divine items equipped at the same time? Or can you cycle through 10 divine relics and it still counts?

Edit: I just got the trophy. Yes, you do have to have 10 different divine items equipped at the same time. 

Edited by OsuOrr

1 hour ago, OsuOrr said:

Do you have to have 10 different divine items equipped at the same time? Or can you cycle through 10 divine relics and it still counts?

Edit: I just got the trophy. Yes, you do have to have 10 different divine items equipped at the same time. 

Ya its super annoying to do because once you unlock the runes to buff your spells it feels like divine items drop a lot less.  Took me like 6 hours of trying for this one trophy,  what made it worse is looking at some peoples profiles and they got it before even beating the first area, and I was actively trying for it the whole game because I knew it would be annoying from playing the game on PC.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

I was concerned after reading this thread but luckily I got 10 divine items my first time through 3-1. Finding 15 souvenirs was more of a pain for me but thankfully it only took an hour or so of running levels after I found out what I was missing and where to get them. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Bergson's friends 

Tried so many times in the 2-2 (Ziggurat) because it's the only 4 levels stage... but never had 10 divines...

I'm very disapointed, I LOVE this game but the RNG is a pain :( 

The same for all the memories, journals, the third little robot and the stones for the vine machine for me 

I also think that once you unlock the runes to buff your spells, divine items drop a lot less...

Maybe need to launch another game just for this one...

On 08/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, thefinalboss_666 said:

This is my last trophy been trying to get it for a few days now, it's so annoying... 

Edit: I Just got the plat. Grinded gemstones on 3-1 and had 9 items then got my 10th through the gambler 

How do you farm gemstones ?

Edited by Buckoshow

1 hour ago, Buckoshow said:

Hi Bergson's friends 

Tried so many times in the 2-2 (Ziggurat) because it's the only 4 levels stage... but never had 10 divines...

I'm very disapointed, I LOVE this game but the RNG is a pain :( 

The same for all the memories, journals, the third little robot and the stones for the vine machine for me 

I also think that once you unlock the runes to buff your spells, divine items drop a lot less...

Maybe need to launch another game just for this one...

How do you farm gemstones ?

Try on 3-1.  Look for secrets on the floor of each room.  Also to farm gemstones find a puzzle room and purposely do it wrong over and over so enemies spawn infinetly  and kill the enemies over and over, then buy all the divine stuff from the store and pump the rest into the gambler. 

3 hours ago, Buckoshow said:

Thanks for the tips with the puzzle room ! (I see exactly which one it is but I never had the idea to farm ^^)

OK for 3-1, I'll maybe try this evening  1f917.png

Also in that puzzle room if you step on all 3 wrong ones it will spawn more enemies for each one stepped on to help farm quicker.

Just to thank you again for the 3-1 tip.

I had the 10 Divine items Trophy yesterday evening ! ?

The fact is this level contains a lot of bonus rooms + a lot of  ferocious ennemies and with a little luck (merchant, chests...) it's easier than 2-2 to get the 10 items.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buckoshow said:

Just to thank you again for the 3-1 tip.

I had the 10 Divine items Trophy yesterday evening ! 1f917.png

The fact is this level contains a lot of bonus rooms + a lot of  ferocious ennemies and with a little luck (merchant, chests...) it's easier than 2-2 to get the 10 items.

No problem and grats on the plat!