Profile not showing

kmarsu

For some reason my profile is not showing up and cannot be updated. When I try to do it, it says "It Aww, no trophies here ?  This profile is probably private."

I noticed the issue for the first time yesterday. I checked my privacy settings on my Playstation and they should be fine. I used another trophy site and my profile there worked just fine.

Don't know what the problem is. I didn't get any notice and I haven't cheated (scout's honor), so this is baffling and could use some help. Only thing comes to mind is that I deleted Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection from my trophy list earlier this week, because it has 0% (only my kids play it), but that shouldn't matter, right?

I got one yesterday (Elite Guerrilla on Ghost Recon: Breakpoint) after noticing the issue and synced my profile after that (the trophy shows up on another trophy site). I can try again later tonight with another game and report back.

Edit: Got a few trophies on Twin Robots and that seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks a bunch.

Edited by kmarsu
Update on the sitch