Bugs over Bugs

Story spoiler following for whoever doesn't want to get spoilered.

I am a bit confused regarding this game. I played it normally and got up to Switzerland. I got locked up by Zeppelin and managed to escape. After that I finished a Hidden Object Scene at the town plaza with the well and what I only noticed afterwards was, that I didn't get an item from that scene! Well, I used all of my inventory, the tips didn't show me anything at all and I couldn't replay the hidden object scene, making my whole walkthrough useless and I would have to restart all over. I didn't yet, as I was quite pissed about that mess and hadn't any motivation yet.

However, my room mate now plays this game. I warned her regarding that bug I encountered, pinpointed a vague place where she should make a backup save in case it glitches for her as well. She gets to the scene, where she gets locked up by Zeppelin. And she can't get out of that room! Her only item is the no. 16 chip. There is nothing she can do in that room. The tips don't show anything. So, she is bugged as well. Her backup save is in exact that moment, which means, it is completely useless and she has to restart the whole game again.

We are both not happy with this and I couldn't find anything about that problem on the internet. Is it just that that game hates us both or what could be a problem? She played on a normal PS4, I played on a PS4 Pro. So, different consoles, different places of bugs but still, it stopped as around that part of Switzerland where Zeppelin hates on us.