Godfather criminal rating glitch?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

im legit curious as to what triggers the rating to go up though, using the accuracy glitch it isnt going up at all, have used no money cheats(got 13mil from cone crazy) and am currently 2 hours into shooting with the sea sparrow and rating has stayed 2731. Stuff isnt moving up at all and my accuracy now is over 30,000%

• Like 1

I used this method to obtain my trophy. It will take a few hours and you can use the speed up cheat in game to speed things up and you should acquire the trophy in a few hours. This is not my method and I found it on PlayStation trophies website. Ill provide the link and the method below:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-vice-city/trophy/128624-take-the-cannoli.html

Method #1:

Firsty, you will want to start a new game, as specified in the roadmap above and start by collecting 80 hidden packages in order to unlock the Sea Sparrow helicopter. You will also want to be sure not to fire any bullets or get shot at and earn $10,000,000 quickly by replaying the "Cone Crazy" mission. You can get to the second island without having to unlock it via story progression. Once you have unlocked the Sea Sparrow, you can set it up in a certain location to continuously fire the mounted machine guns at a car until the trophy unlocks. Even after the car has blown up in which you are firing at, the game still registers each shot that hits the blown up car as hitting the target, thus increasing your overall accuracy percentage. This method is by far the quickest and if done correctly, you can rubberband the controller thus allowing you to leave the game running. This method works by drastically increasing your accuracy percentage, which based on the above point system will award you with 5 points each time your accuracy percentage goes up by one. For a complete walkthrough of this method, please refer to the guide here: LINK created by BuYcKi

If you don't want to collect the hidden packages twice, then you can start your first playthrough by collecting 80 then saving your game in a separate save file. When you want to obtain this trophy, reload that save file and continue the above method. Thanks to AlexanderWTF221 for the tip.

• Like 1