Is this game's platinum unobtaniable

So I just recently picked this game up, I installed it and when going to play, was notified I needed a WBplay account, I was able to link my PS4 to it but for some reason I cant validate my email address with them.. Ive done some research and it seems like the one online trophy involving Vendetta's may be impossible to get... is anyone else having the same issue and if so what are your suggestions.

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

People are still unlocking the vendetta trophy so the platinum is still obtainable. However,  if the WB account is necessary for said trophy it would be unobtainable for you unfortunately. :(

Maybe you can validate your email by going to their website and then try signing in again on your PS4.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I decided to do another stack of the game, and chose to create a WBplay account. I got the Repaid in Blood trophy without any trouble. However, back in 2014 I played the vanilla version and didn't create a WBplay account, and got the trophy fine.

All in all, a WBplay account isn't required for obtaining the Repaid in Blood trophy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I decided to do another stack of the game, and chose to create a WBplay account. I got the Repaid in Blood trophy without any trouble. However, back in 2014 I played the vanilla version and didn't create a WBplay account, and got the trophy fine.

All in all, a WBplay account isn't required for obtaining the Repaid in Blood trophy.

I got the trophy a few days ago in the regular game (not the GOTY version) without a WBplay account.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That's great, I thought my chances of getting the platinum was a complete goner. Nice to know I don't need to link WBplay for the vendetta missions.  I've had the game for a full year, now that they announced server closure. Its the time to start playing & platting the game. 

• Like 1