"Played Lichtspeer for hours" question

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2023 at 1:57 AM, Zid960 said:

Been doing this. Counting on paper finely got over 100 hours. No pop. For those that have done it. Does it it need to be in 1 go or 1 session. As in can't change games.

i am facing the same issue 
counting on paper is well above 100 hours, no trophy 

but 5 hours and 12 hours i have, why not the 100 :(

ok guys so I wiped out my data and starting all over again just for the 100-hour trophy 

do you guys think I should accumulate 100 h in 1 game? or divide them into chunks of 17-18 h per session? 

I am worried about my poor ps5 needs to remain on :P   any one have any idea how to keep ps vita version from crashing if I keep it for long? :D

I will try the dividing method for now, and keep you updated. 

I really need this to work :D 

• 4 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 6:37 AM, Ronikastoun said:

ok guys so I wiped out my data and starting all over again just for the 100-hour trophy 

do you guys think I should accumulate 100 h in 1 game? or divide them into chunks of 17-18 h per session? 

I am worried about my poor ps5 needs to remain on :P   any one have any idea how to keep ps vita version from crashing if I keep it for long? :D

I will try the dividing method for now, and keep you updated. 

I really need this to work :D 

Did this end up working for you? 

I've just started playing the game, and have managed to clear Normal and shortly will have done Normal+. So I'm already thinking about the 100 hours trophy. Did leaving your PS5 on not work? 

Fortunately, I haven't got the 5 hours or 10 hours trophy yet. So I'm going to possibly leave my PS5 on overnight at the end of level 5 (pink triangle) to see if those pop when I finish the level tomorrow. Hopefully they do! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 2:02 AM, Deceptrox said:

According to the embedded post above from a reddit thread, the trophy is glitched and it takes more than 100 hours for the trophy to pop. Maybe someone who earned the trophy can tell us how many hours it took for them to earn the trophy.

Yeah, I'd heard it was possibly glitched. As you say, it would be nice if someone on here could confirm whether the trophy pinged for them in a reasonable time. 

That said, I'm still struggling to complete RageQuit Mode! The last level is brutal – and I'm not even trying to get an Uber rating on it yet... 

Edited by Finch_III

• 1 month later...

OK, so I was one of the people having trouble with the Lichtgod is real trophy (play the game for 100 hours).  I last tried for it back in 2021 and made this post about it, but I'm posting here since it's been more active lately.

Having recently gotten a PS5 (and thus freeing up my PS4 to be used for nonsense like this), I decided to give this platinum one last try.  This time I tried just leaving the game on at the end of level 5 for more than 100 hours in one go before finishing the level.  And it worked!  I had the game running from Sunday night until just a little while ago.  There was a few hours where it suspended the game because I tried playing a PS4 game on my PS5 during it and didn't realize it would do that.  But, overall it should have been running about 115 hours.

The trophy and platinum popped right at the end screen of the level when I finally completed it ~115 hours later.  I was really surprised it actually worked. I don't know if the time required is just a lot more than 100 hours (overall, I spent an estimated 265 hours just idling for this, plus whatever I spent playing the game to get the rest) or if it just more reliably pops if you do it all at once.  Hopefully this information can help others that have also had problems with this.

I should probably also ping @reckscollie since he was having similar trouble in that other thread.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Having recently gotten a PS5 (and thus freeing up my PS4 to be used for nonsense like this), I decided to give this platinum one last try.  This time I tried just leaving the game on at the end of level 5 for more than 100 hours in one go before finishing the level.  And it worked!  I had the game running from Sunday night until just a little while ago.  There was a few hours where it suspended the game because I tried playing a PS4 game on my PS5 during it and didn't realize it would do that.  But, overall it should have been running about 115 hours.

Yeah, I've been having a little trouble with this. I must admit, I've not been tracking it properly, but I've been leaving it on overnight a lot. It definitely feels like it should have popped by now. 

I'm not totally stoked by the idea of leaving my PS5 on for 4 straight days though haha. I guess if I get desperate, I'll give it a shot. For now, I'll keep doing it overnight a few times a week and see if it comes through like that. Congrats on the plat though! 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 8:00 AM, dmland12 said:

OK, so I was one of the people having trouble with the Lichtgod is real trophy (play the game for 100 hours).  I last tried for it back in 2021 and made this post about it, but I'm posting here since it's been more active lately.

The trophy and platinum popped right at the end screen of the level when I finally completed it ~115 hours later.  I was really surprised it actually worked. I don't know if the time required is just a lot more than 100 hours (overall, I spent an estimated 265 hours just idling for this, plus whatever I spent playing the game to get the rest) or if it just more reliably pops if you do it all at once.  Hopefully this information can help others that have also had problems with this.

I should probably also ping @reckscollie since he was having similar trouble in that other thread.

Congrats! That's a very good news. I'm definitely trying this soon. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

So, just to confirm. I was able to get the 'Lichtgod is Real' trophy without having to leave my PlayStation running for the full 100 hours in one go. 

That said, I'm pretty sure I left it running for over 100 hours in total. If I had to estimate, I'd say mine popped after about 150 hours post-game. In other words, I'm not counting all of the hours I built up just playing the game normally. 

My guess is that only winning runs contribute towards the timer. So, for example, if you get stuck on a level for like two hours, and you're constantly dying, it's probably not adding much time to the 100 hours counter. You'll only get the 10 or so minutes of time from successfully clearing the level. 

All that said, it *is* possible to get the trophy by just leaving your PS4/5 running overnight in chunks of 7-8 hours a night. But it'll take longer than it should. 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

I'm at 404h. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the counter tbh. When you say 404 hours, is that what your PlayStation is telling you, or have you been actively tracking how long you've been leaving it on (jotting down numbers or whatever?). 

Because my PlayStation's automatic tracker said something like 350 hours for Lichtspeer, but there's no way I left it running for that long. That's something like 40 days worth of leaving it on overnight, which I absolutely didn't do haha. I'm sceptical of its accuracy sometimes. 

I probably left mine on overnight about 10-12 times for 7-15 hours at a time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finch_III said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the counter tbh. When you say 404 hours, is that what your PlayStation is telling you, or have you been actively tracking how long you've been leaving it on (jotting down numbers or whatever?). 

Because my PlayStation's automatic tracker said something like 350 hours for Lichtspeer, but there's no way I left it running for that long. That's something like 40 days worth of leaving it on overnight, which I absolutely didn't do haha. I'm sceptical of its accuracy sometimes. 

I probably left mine on overnight about 10-12 times for 7-15 hours at a time. 

Oh okay so it's not accurate. My bad. But I've tried to idle 100 hrs on vita. I tried 100 hrs idle on PS4 and another 100 hrs idle on a different PS4. But not continuous. Only when sleeping. I haven't tried on PS5 yet.

39 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

Oh okay so it's not accurate. My bad. But I've tried to idle 100 hrs on vita. I tried 100 hrs idle on PS4 and another 100 hrs idle on a different PS4. But not continuous. Only when sleeping. I haven't tried on PS5 yet.

Yeah, I think it's clearly glitchy. If you have the ability to leave your PS4/PS5 on continuously for four or five days, give that a shot if nothing else has worked. I was a little worried about over-heating mine. Plus I kinda wanted to play my PlayStation! 

So I thought it might be useful to confirm for other players that may visit the thread that it is possible to get the trophy without leaving it on for 100 consecutive hours. Or, at least, it was for me! 

But yes, the internal timer on this certainly seems screwy. 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2023 at 6:30 AM, Finch_III said:

So, just to confirm. I was able to get the 'Lichtgod is Real' trophy without having to leave my PlayStation running for the full 100 hours in one go. 

Congrats!

It could well be that what I did was overkill and I was closer to it than I thought from all my previous idling.  One thing I'd certainly recommend against is wiping your save data and starting over... just keep going with what you've already done.  For anyone else that's considering leaving your console on for a huge chunk at once, it did fine with it.  This isn't one of those games that makes the PS4 fan go crazy or anything.

It would be a lot easier to figure out what's going on if there was some sort of tracking besides just the time spent in the level at the end.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I Finally got the platinum after 2 years of running the game overnight in batches didnt work....

i got a PS4, clean save file. and i left it running for 100 hours stright one sessions (4-5 days)

once i ended the level and got into score screen, the trophy finally poped

• Like 1