chanchibar

These are the things you keep from your previous playthrough(s):

• Daidara's stock
  • Costumes
  • Money
  • Compendium
  • Registered Skill Cards
  • No. of Persona slots
  • Max Social Link items (Required to fuse the Persona unlocked at Level 10 S-link)
  • Social Stats

Things you do not Keep : 

• Items/equipment (except S-Link items)
  • Levels
  • Personas in your battle list
  • Book progress
  • Unlocked places (Okina City & Sea)
  • Fishing Rod & Bug Net
Edited by TheBolloxx

• Missed trophies (or trophies you didn't want to work on when playing the first time - some people skip books/max S.Links, etc on first playthrough)
  • A new boss fight (with an attached trophy; you'll need to have completed the requirements for the True Ending on your first playthrough though - if not, then you'll need to do those on the second playthrough and then do a third playthrough to fight the boss)
  • 100% persona compendium (impossible until second playthrough)
  • The final persona creatable at level 91 (and onwards) using 12 specific persona in a fusion on a second playthrough.
  • Optionally you can also pick different dialogue choices (or use ones you couldn't earlier due to lack of social stats), pick an alternate sport/culture club, pick different dates for the events, and in general do things you might have skipped on the first playthrough :P

The "different endings" part can apply too depending on whether or not you met the requirements for the new Golden-exclusive ending or any of the good/bad endings.

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw your trophies and see what your missing

follow this if you need help

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

This guide is for New game, since you are doing New game + you can ignore maxing social qualities but this is great for social links and books

That is the same guide that I used! I have to admit...

• 6 years later...
On 28/07/2013 at 9:46 AM, zadorvp said:
  • Missed trophies (or trophies you didn't want to work on when playing the first time - some people skip books/max S.Links, etc on first playthrough)
  • A new boss fight (with an attached trophy; you'll need to have completed the requirements for the True Ending on your first playthrough though - if not, then you'll need to do those on the second playthrough and then do a third playthrough to fight the boss)
  • 100% persona compendium (impossible until second playthrough)
  • The final persona creatable at level 91 (and onwards) using 12 specific persona in a fusion on a second playthrough.
  • Optionally you can also pick different dialogue choices (or use ones you couldn't earlier due to lack of social stats), pick an alternate sport/culture club, pick different dates for the events, and in general do things you might have skipped on the first playthrough :P

The "different endings" part can apply too depending on whether or not you met the requirements for the new Golden-exclusive ending or any of the good/bad endings.

Upon reading this, the third line is incorrect - I received the 100% compendium trophy when I created the last persona for the Jester Arcana, I received the trophy even though I have not yet got to point four on the list. I wasn't expecting the trophy to pop for 100% knowing the above, but I don't think its correct now. 

Happy to provide more details, but didn't want to spoil the game with names etc