Platinum

Shmeefly

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, the platinum is unobtainable so i never started it, what would be the point? But maybe some of the other trophies are glitched too, its speculation though, i know nothing past the platinum being impossible, if your meeting requirements and its not popping, my advice would be just keep attempting, try different tanks or something, different targets, modes? mix it up n see if it helps it to pop, or quit this bugged joke n start something you can actually finish, theres always World Of Tanks if you feel you absolutely must play online tank warfare and i believe thats fully 100% able, its a shame i was excited to do this years ago, thumbs down to Obsidian for not bothering to fix the trophies i say

• 1 month later...

yeah i dunno seems that the trophies have glitched out on me completely since i just can't get the HE kill one to pop i then decided to try and get another one it requires you to destroy 20 ATGMs with your APS very simple and easy to get well guess what after getting well over 20 atgms destroyed by my aps no trophy pops, im just done with this game man