Manhunt ps2 save problem solved

Sarsky

Apologies if wrong thread or board but some people have had issues with saving manhunt on ps2 using unofficial ps2 memory cards. 

Thing is only a 8mb memory card will save data for that game and some games so i hope this helps out if you're playing console version

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sarsky said:

i figured it out and thought it might help

Good looking out. I enjoy seeing solutions like this. Too often people post about issues they have with particular hardware, software and/or service providers, but a follow-up explanation to how to fix the problem is kinda rare.

Don't let any sociopaths discourage you from helping others.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

A community that usually says no plat no play

Don't let the words of just a few people represent the entire community. That view is definitely in the minority of forum users.

And yeah, 3rd party cards could be pretty terrible. I just pulled out my PS2 recently and luckily I left my two Sony memory cards in it, because I don't think I know where the half dozen 3rd party cards I bought went.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

A community that usually says no plat no play, don't care about Manhunt on PS2.

the board says "other platforms" - "other consoles" the point of this board is to discuss things not related towards trophies and playstation consoles above ps3 atleast i think, i didn't know if this was right place to mention this issue fix since i haven't had issues saving with 3rd party memory cards on any consoles past, future or present till now, i am sorry if i upset you in anyway but i thought since i google this issue with no luck and bought a few new copies i would try memory card swap and it worked. just wanted to post a solution the only place i knew how to since i don't use gamespot or ign or etc...

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Don't let the words of just a few people represent the entire community. That view is definitely in the minority of forum users.

And yeah, 3rd party cards could be pretty terrible. I just pulled out my PS2 recently and luckily I left my two Sony memory cards in it, because I don't think I know where the half dozen 3rd party cards I bought went.

appreciate the support from you and everyone! glad i didn't post wrong board for this!

personally with 3rd party memory cards i never had issues or corrupt saves till manhunt, i might have to list any games this happens with in future since its unheard of for me at least to have this happen, i would get ps4 first but i wanted to get cheaper and play first on my console and the games tough but good. hate the camera controls and the build up time for stealth kills.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

appreciate the link, i wasn't aware of this issue since ive been using 3rd party cards for years and played hundreds of games no issues till this popped up, ill bare in mind and buy some more official ones and keep a note! thanks for the help!