JamesCapitalll

Big Leagues trophy

7 posts in this topic

 

Is it safe to take the league trophy? I see that a lot of people are getting the trophy and it is not being banned. Can I take it without fear?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JamesCapitalll said:

 

Is it safe to take the league trophy? I see that a lot of people are getting the trophy and it is not being banned. Can I take it without fear?

Nope. You will be reported and removed from the leaderboard. Only reason those people might still be up is that the Cheater Removal Team hasn't done anything about them. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Não. Você será denunciado e removido da tabela de classificação. A única razão pela qual essas pessoas ainda podem estar acordadas é que a equipe de remoção de trapaceiros não fez nada sobre elas. 

I found it strange, there are people who took it in 2016 and nothing happened, spent 3 years already.
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JamesCapitalll said:
I found it strange, there are people who took it in 2016 and nothing happened, spent 3 years already.

 

Yes, I'm aware of that. I've asked moderators to look into it, but that was months ago. Guess they don't care about it much. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. I've asked moderators to look into it, but that was months ago. Guess they don't care about it much. 

I will not be surprised if they do nothing, after all it was the developer fault leaving the players in hand.
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't just go on black ops 2 and get the big leagues trophy magically. Hackers usually unlocks most of the trophies you didn't unlock. Unless you know a hacker and ask him to only unlock big leagues, which to be honest would be even worst. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of cheaters so little time. The team relies on others to help report them, so if you see it, then report it. Simple as that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.