Supreme support weapons trophy (upgrading all pods to the limit)

maniek515

I checked out why this trophy is missable and it all goes down to one particular material you need to upgrade pods from lv 1>2 (powerup part s). Guide says they suppose to drop from these big golden goliath robots but I killed one in flooded city along with the little golden robot, no powerup part s dropped. Then I killed another two goliaths and yet another small robot in city ruins, only little fella dropped that part. I got none from golden tank nor that last little golden robot so after defeating them all I have only one. So are these powerup parts s a random drop from golden machines or what? 

Two more are sidequests rewards but that dojo quest seems pretty high level and, for example, if I won't be leveled up enough to finish that quest on my 1st playthrough, will I be able to complete it on 2nd one and still upgrade last pod?

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, maniek515 said:

I checked out why this trophy is missable and it all goes down to one particular material you need to upgrade pods from lv 1>2 (powerup part s). Guide says they suppose to drop from these big golden goliath robots but I killed one in flooded city along with the little golden robot, no powerup part s dropped. Then I killed another two goliaths and yet another small robot in city ruins, only little fella dropped that part. I got none from golden tank nor that last little golden robot so after defeating them all I have only one. So are these powerup parts s a random drop from golden machines or what? 

Two more are sidequests rewards but that dojo quest seems pretty high level and, for example, if I won't be leveled up enough to finish that quest on my 1st playthrough, will I be able to complete it on 2nd one and still upgrade last pod?

As long as you don't advance too far into the story (spoiler free), the Golden biped robots respawn in the ruined city and the desert as I recall.  Keep farming them until you have enough Powerup Part S mats to complete your x3 Pod upgrades and you should be 'Golden'.