?

17 hours ago, ILUV2POOPYAY said:

I also wish that if you have been a member of PSNP for at least 15 years, you would automatically be honored with a Lifetime Membership for free.

15 years is a good life cycle for most domains. This site is already 8 years old, but I really wonder if it'll make it to the 15 year goal you seek.

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Well, there is a reason this function was removed.  

And this one too.

Unlike the other guy's unfunny attempt at a mock post, I listed what I said for a fairly good reason. Just for full confirmation sake, why were they?

Edited by EcoShifter

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Unlike the other guy's unfunny attempt at a mock post, I listed what I said for a fairly good reason. Just for full confirmation sake, why were they?

That's easy enough to answer: If we allow people who don't own the game to join sessions, pretty much all gaming sessions will be flooded by people who won't ever show up for these sessions, for many reasons including trolling, not actually owning the game, lazyness & etcetera. As it is, you just need to have the game trophy list in your account, don't even need to have a trophy on it and it helps against a lot of issues that would arise by your suggestion.

4 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

That's easy enough to answer: If we allow people who don't own the game to join sessions, pretty much all gaming sessions will be flooded by people who won't ever show up for these sessions, for many reasons including trolling, not actually owning the game, lazyness & etcetera.

As it is, you just need to have the game trophy list in your account, don't even need to have a trophy on it and it helps against a lot of issues that would arise by your suggestion.

... I did consider that. Just don't think it'd be that abused, especially considering the participants' limitations some host can set for their sessions as well as the feature to approve or disprove each member that wants to join. 

Probably wasn't aware of that... but that still doesn't solve the issue that led me to suggesting it. Overall, though, i'm not as strongly supportive for this feature as other ones. Just adding to the list of suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...