Shank Delisted?

HaserPL

• 3 months later...

Only available on Steam unfortunately. For those that want the console version will have to resort to doing GameShare with your closest friends. I've seen the GameShare Subreddit and people are so ignorant. You can't GameShare PS4 games. You can only have up to one PS4 as your primary. And I highly doubt that Klei will bring this brilliant game to PS4. And it was delisted back in July 2018.

But yeah. I don't condone doing GameShare but that's literally the only method left if you want it on console.

@totallycrushed Not properly at least. I've tried it with some in real life friends and it doesn't work. One account can only be utilized up to one PS4. However the same account can be used up to two PS3 systems. For PS4 you'd be constantly setting your PS4 as the primary for the account. Yes it could work with very close friends but someone could easily steal your account if you aren't careful.

25 minutes ago, rocketman732 said:

@totallycrushed Not properly at least. I've tried it with some in real life friends and it doesn't work. One account can only be utilized up to one PS4. However the same account can be used up to two PS3 systems. For PS4 you'd be constantly setting your PS4 as the primary for the account. Yes it could work with very close friends but someone could easily steal your account if you aren't careful.

It very much does work. Crushed is right.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Account sharing is illegal under Sony's T&Cs if the other person isn't a member of your immediate family and will result in a perma-ban when they catch you so don't risk it.

tenor.gif

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Account sharing is illegal under Sony's T&Cs if the other person isn't a member of your immediate family and will result in a perma-ban when they catch you so don't risk it.

Well, technically even the stupidest things are illegal to them, even having secondary accounts from other regions.

And don't forget about Killzone 2 boosting being "illegal"...

• Like 4