PS Plus November 2019 Prediction

MubbashirMania

Just Want To Know What You Guys Think Will Be Included In November Ps Plus Lineup....

My Prediction Are Resident Evil Biohazard, Any Previous Star Wars Game Or Any Previous Hideo Kojima Game....

Since Star War Jedi Fallen Order And Death Stranding Will Be Released In November... And Resident Evil Since I Want To Play That Game

12 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Maybe Yooka-Laylee, since the sequel recently released?  But, going with the as-of-late trend, at least one game will have DLC we'll be expected to purchase to achieve 100%, and will be 50% off in the next month or so.  

even with September releases darksider 3 and Arkham knight

This is the type of prediction that is mostly pointless. There's nothing to go on. Predictions are only fun and interesting when there's something to base it on. Otherwise, lets predict if it'll rain tomorrow, if we'll have a headache or stomach ache tomorrow, if we'll get sick tomorrow, or all rather next month.

That said, I predict Unravel 2 here, if not in December. One thing that is clear is that one of the two games will have DLC trophies and/or a platinum that is very grind based.

49 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Maybe Yooka-Laylee, since the sequel recently released?  But, going with the as-of-late trend, at least one game will have DLC we'll be expected to purchase to achieve 100%, and will be 50% off in the next month or so.  

Nah, this has been going on for years. It's primarily the reason along with incredibly grind based trophy lists why I haven't played so, so many of the games they've offered over the years, and why I've been skeptical of SIE over time and towards the IGC. However, I did play and complete some fully, like Killing Floor 2, Rocket League, Never Alone, Table Top Racing, etc. Aragami I've put on hold because i'm mostly adopted the principle of not spending money on DLC to games that aren't technically fully mine.. primarily just for freaking trophies/completion. Even if some enjoyment is still had, it doesn't compensate. At the very least, I have to like the game heavily, which in Aragami's case I don't. Decently fun stealth game but nothing exceptional, unlike Styx which is a great stealth game (series).

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Whatever it is, I predict there will be a lot of people complaining because it’s an indy game / a AAA game they already own / a game with DLC / any game they just bought / a shitty game / any other reason...

I think it's going to have the letter "T" in it. Stupid game!

But seriously, I hope they go the indie/AAA route again. As far as AAA games, I...can't really think of anything I want. Maybe Spider-Man? It's got a lot of DLC, so it's a nice vanilla game for Sony to put out. 

As far as indie, there are too many to count. 

21 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

This is the type of predictions that is mostly pointless. There's nothing to go on. Predictions are only fun and interesting when there's something to base it on.

That said, I predict Unravel 2 here

But it's still not any fun...?

Continuing my rules for posting from another thread:

3. The PS+ Prediction Thread should be read as the PS+ Wishlist thread, or possibly the PS+ Complaint thread, or maybe the PS+ Complain about Complainers thread, but under no circumstances should it be read as an actual prediction thread.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

But it's still not any fun...1f621.png

That game has been going on sale pretty dang often since it release last year, and based on patterns and multiple Ls I've taken from SIE with other games from sales, it has an above average chance of going on sale some kind of soon.

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This COULD be made into a game thread where someone

• gets Points for picking the game
  • less points for picking a game in the same series
  • less points for picking the same developer
  • less points for picking the same publisher
  • Penalties for ???

And we track the points throughout the year.

Pfft. You and your...ideas.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

This is the type of prediction that is mostly pointless. There's nothing to go on. Predictions are only fun and interesting when there's something to base it on. Otherwise, lets predict if it'll rain tomorrow, if we'll have a headache or stomach ache tomorrow, if we'll get sick tomorrow, or all rather next month.

That said, I predict Unravel 2 here, if not in December. One thing that is clear is that one of the two games will have DLC trophies and/or a platinum that is very grind based.

Nah, this has been going on for years. It's primarily the reason along with incredibly grind based trophy lists why I haven't played so, so many of the games they've offered over the years, and why I've been skeptical of SIE over time and towards the IGC. However, I did play and complete some fully, like Killing Floor 2, Rocket League, Never Alone, Table Top Racing, etc. Aragami I've put on hold because i'm mostly adopted the principle of not spending money on DLC to games that aren't technically fully mine.. primarily just for freaking trophies/completion. Even if some enjoyment is still had, it doesn't compensate. At the very least, I have to like the game heavily, which in Aragami's case I don't. Decently fun stealth game but nothing exceptional, unlike Styx which is a great stealth game (series).

Agree with your general sentiment but predicting if it will rain tomorrow is pretty easy comparatively.  You actually have a forecast to go by!

I hope we a sports title as NBA 2K16 and MLB The Show 19 (even though I already owned it) were two of the best months I can remember.  We are overdue for Pro Evolution Soccer.

14 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Agree with your general sentiment but predicting if it will rain tomorrow is pretty easy comparatively.  You actually have a forecast to go by!

No, no.. using the forecast is forbidden. Like this topic, you're limited to instinct alone.

Edited by EcoShifter

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This COULD be made into a game thread where someone

• gets Points for picking the game
  • less points for picking a game in the same series
  • less points for picking the same developer
  • less points for picking the same publisher
  • Penalties for ??? (Maybe not selecting games at all?)
  • Bonus points the further away from the games being announced the prediction is

And we track the points throughout the year.

If someone is interested in organizing this, I might be interested in donating a prize to the annual winner.

1: this would prevent a bunch of useless threads being created.

2: easy to track (January to December) 

3. Fun event without a lot of effort on anyone's behalf.

I approve :)

• Like 2