PS Plus November 2019 Prediction

MubbashirMania

7 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Emm when? 

It hasn’t. Not hoping for Nex Machina myself as I already own it but it would be a great game to get. I’m hoping for Yakuza 6 and an indie game I haven’t played yet. Something like Hollow Knight, Celeste or Enter The Gungeon.

9 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It hasn’t. Not hoping for Nex Machina myself as I already own it but it would be a great game to get. I’m hoping for Yakuza 6 and an indie game I haven’t played yet. Something like Hollow Knight, Celeste or Enter The Gungeon.

Nex Machina was free for the middle east region when god of war III was free for NA and EU

Hopefully a true horror game, AAA or indie, to make up for the old/last gen and insufficient one provided this month as well as the delay its sequel got announced this same month, like Resident Evil 7, Prey, etc. (Not Dying Light, Dead Island, or Alien Isolation, and indies i'm too lazy to list, though, because they've been discounted many, many times and for very affordable/cheap prices.)

Might be slightly different for NA, Outlast 2 is on sale until this Friday. Didn't think they usually put things on sale that close to PS+ announcements. Outlast 2 has not been on sale in Germany since June.

edit: guess not, official
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/10/30/novembers-free-ps-plus-games-nioh-and-outlast-2/

Edited by Guardian_owl