New to FFX-2: Need some info

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone, 

Just got the platinum FFX and was going to move into FFX-2. Now before I start any game on my completion profile I always test the game on my mock account. Glad I did too, so here's some questions. 

1: What the hell is this combat system? Is it turn based or does the AI constantly attack until you choose your move?

2: Looking at some of the thread titles it seems a few people had trophies glitch on them. Are they glitched/broken or have the gamers just made some mistakes instead of the actual requirements?

3: Now I heard you have to use a guide for this game as the 100% requires certain tasks to be done. Does that not spoil it too much or is there a great guide which offers instruction but with minimal spoilers?

4: I still can't get over that combat system at the start of the game. Do you get used to it or is it forever sucky?

5: It seems like a marmite game even among FF fans. Is it the story which is poor or the whole frikkin thing?

6: Are there any annoying chocobo mini-games in this one like the balloon race in FFX or does it have a bunch of groovy new mini-games which are actually fun?

7: Being that I am ginger and times know to spit my dummy and cry like a lil baby biatch, what other infuriating things does this game have. The sphere grid for FFX was too grindy and actually destroyed the final part of the story section due to being over powered. Anything like that in this game?

8: What were your pro's an cons for this game?

That will do for now as I'm still not decided on if to play it on my completion profile due to being shocked by the different combat style when compared to its previous game. But just in case its awesome I will stand by this thread. I'll also only use this thread as I went a bit overkill on the forum for FFX. 

Cheers in advance.

29 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Hi everyone, 

Just got the platinum FFX and was going to move into FFX-2. Now before I start any game on my completion profile I always test the game on my mock account. Glad I did too, so here's some questions. 

1: What the hell is this combat system? Is it turn based or does the AI constantly attack until you choose your move?

2: Looking at some of the thread titles it seems a few people had trophies glitch on them. Are they glitched/broken or have the gamers just made some mistakes instead of the actual requirements?

3: Now I heard you have to use a guide for this game as the 100% requires certain tasks to be done. Does that not spoil it too much or is there a great guide which offers instruction but with minimal spoilers?

4: I still can't get over that combat system at the start of the game. Do you get used to it or is it forever sucky?

5: It seems like a marmite game even among FF fans. Is it the story which is poor or the whole frikkin thing?

I can only answer up to here as I havent finished the full thing but feel decently qualified to answer some.

1. Its turn based but free flow, the minute you get the chance, open the menu and set the AI to wait. Which will give you more time for actions otherwise they will constantly take digs at you and you encounter a Behemoth quite early in the game which can be nasty if you aren't familiar with the systems.

2. I've not had any problems with with trophies and from stuff I've read its normally the fault of the player not having me the requirements or not checking the guide for when it should pop like chapter stuff not popping as quick as they think.

3. Theres 2 incredible guides on GFaqs that I've used, one is in the supplement section, it doesnt give you a full hand hold just breaks it down as, speak to these folk in this order, do these tasks and this is the percentage you should be at periodically. Save at the beginning of each chapter.

4. You will get used to the combat system, if I were to rank every system used in FF it's on the low end near the bottom. The quicker you go with it the more you will get used to it and even enjoy it, it's slightly similar to XIII in the way you must change your characters base function to meet certain needs. So if you've played that, stop whining (Arnie voice intended) if not, then it's great practice if you're going through the series when you reach that point.

5. Very good analogy,  true it's not the greatest but it's far from the worst. I'll pose this in a different way, (these are not my opinions so don't @ me whoever you are) VII was applauded and people mostly hate VIII or at least did for a long time. X was applauded and people hate X-2 see the pattern? It's not as good as the predecessor so it gets a tougher time. It's the black sheep but people in recent years have been like "yo wheres X-3?!"

The only game I've ever really seen more divided in fans is SH4: The Room, everybody hated it at launch (excluding myself) but now the series has shot itself, it's now recognised as great and misunderstood at first. Don't let others opinions put you off and let us know how you get on later on.

Ps congrats on your Plat for FFX, it was quite a journey but you got there lol

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

I can only answer up to here as I havent finished the full thing but feel decently qualified to answer some.

1. Its turn based but free flow, the minute you get the chance, open the menu and set the AI to wait. Which will give you more time for actions otherwise they will constantly take digs at you and you encounter a Behemoth quite early in the game which can be nasty if you aren't familiar with the systems.

Thanks man. So does switching it to wait make it more turn based like FFX or does it just delay the AI slightly? 

I am worried that the whole experience could feel like a 130+ hour quick time event, not allowing you to see whats on screen other than menus. 

Congratulations on platting FFX! 

I have not started FFX-2 on my PS4 but I played the hell out of it back in the day on PS2. I loved the continuation of Yuna's and Tidus' story. 

I never reached 100% completion even with multiple NG+ playthroughs. If you go for the plat I recommend following two guides simultaneously - the tediousness of doing this is part of the reason why I have yet to start. 

• Like 1

I’ll answer the last couple, since I’d just be echoing @TOAST13TOA5T for the first few, as I agree with all his answers.

5. I think it’s largely the story, the gameplay is alright when you get used to it, but the story is just trash. It’s like they tried to do a Charlie’s Angels FF game and failed.

6. Gunner’s Gauntlet is the new Chocobo minigames. It’s not quite as annoying as it’s a bit less luck based but it’s still a very, very annoying mini game. There’s also Sphere Break but that’s not too bad. And the Blitzball sucks but I’m not sure if it’s required for trophies (I played on PS2, haven’t got round to getting the Plat for this yet).

7. Ehhh, it’s very different from FFX, but it’s much less grindy. There’s no sphere grid, but instead you have to level up each different Dressphere that you plan to use. Luckily you aren’t required to max all of them out for the Plat, though you do need to do some work on a number of them (eg all moves for the Blue Gunner iirc). 

I should also mention the “Final Mission” (I think that’s what it’s called) that has a number of trophies linked to it. That’s...very different from the rest of the game and you should probably look into it before committing as that’ll be the thing that’s likely most annoying to do. It’s hard to explain exactly what it is. 

Also, I got 100% completion on several save files when I was a kid, without NG+, it’s not as bad as people make out. You basically just need to go everywhere except where the story tells you to go in each chapter before going to story areas, in order to get episodes complete in them all (and thus get 100% completion). Every place has a mission in each chapter, so you just do them all as you go before advancing the story. It’s not much more complicated than that as far as I can remember from completing it as a kid. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone, 

It's active time battle, so you can have it as wait mode where characters wait while you select what to do, or active mode where they keep attacking even while you are choosing.

None that I'm aware off. I had no issues getting the platinum. 

You should use a guide if you want 100% in the first run, and choose Youth League in chapter 2. It doesn't spoil too much, and Gamefaqs have good ones, that's what I used.

I loved it, it was my favourite FF combat system so I can't comment on this. Try get into sphere changing and using different garment grids. it makes the job system more fun to use. 

It is, as it's very girly with the pop songs, names like dressphere instead of job and garment grid, and having three girls as the main characters. i'm a girl so I loved all the girliness, but I can see why guys wouldn't be too keen on this game. The story is pretty ok, not as good as FFX but if you played X, it's worth at least one playthrough and seeing the perfect ending just to see what happens to Yuna and Tidus.

6: Are there any annoying chocobo mini-games in this one like the balloon race in FFX or does it have a bunch of groovy new mini-games which are actually fun?

There is Sphere Break which I loved (although some people hate), the Gunners Gauntlet which is pretty fun, and Blitzball which is crap compared to FFX as you don't control the characters. For sphere break, you can dig for rare and powerful coins in Bikinal desert, especially using the chocobo after dispatching one in chapter 5 and easily win against everyone. Sphere break is very maths-y, so if you are good with numbers it's fun. Gunners Gauntlet is a shooting game. There are some other side quests like catching chocobos and dispatching them to find items or discover new areas. There is also a strange massage mini game but you only get to do it once.  

7: Being that I am ginger and times know to spit my dummy and cry like a lil baby biatch, what other infuriating things does this game have. The sphere grid for FFX was too grindy and actually destroyed the final part of the story section due to being overpowered. Anything like that in this game?

No sphere grid, just regular leveling up. I was so addicted to this game and had 11 playthroughs back on the PS2, and got the plat in one run on the remake with how much I played and know about FFX-2. You can become overpowered by getting 6 iron dukes, getting to level 99 and mastering all dresspheres which is what i did. You should be about level 70 to comfortably beat the final boss, and master as many dresspheres as you can, especially berserker, dark knight, black mage and white mage as they are very useful. Mascot, gunner and lady luck are great too. 

Pros are that it's actually fun FF game, great job system, able to change jobs in battle, non linear with lots of mini games and side quests, nice music, all characters are equal in power and level up the same, new Creature Create allowing you to get multiples of super rare items like iron dukes and recruit members like Almighty Shinra and Tidus onto your team to use in battle, you can catch chocobos and dispatch them to find you items although they run away sometimes depending on how many you have. There's also a hot spring scene, 

Cons: Girly game if you are a guy with pop music and love stuff, a walkthrough is essential for 100% as everything is missable so not good for those who like to play blind, you need to master the mini games for trophies, blitzball has become watered down, the international part in the tower is either love or hate with lan element of RNG (I enjoyed it but it can be annoying at times), via infinito is 100 floors and takes forever post game. Using the Commsphere in chapter 4 to get 100% is a pain. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

7: Being that I am ginger and times know to spit my dummy and cry like a lil baby biatch, what other infuriating things does this game have. The sphere grid for FFX was too grindy and actually destroyed the final part of the story section due to being over powered. Anything like that in this game?

1 - Don't remember having any problem with it, as far as I can remember. You can change it between "Active" and "Wait" and see which works better for you.

2 - There is a glitch that may or may not happen at a certain part of the game in which a certain trophy may pop when it should or it may pop before (I could tell you which trophy if you'd like, but its name is a bit of a spoiler). it doesn't usually glitch though, but it's been known to happen. Aside from that, no glitches as far as I know.

3 - I used a couple guides from Gamefaqs (this one and this one). Make sure you read both at the same time; I remember feeling confused because one of them didn't quite make it clear what you're supposed to do at times.

4 - Same as (1), didn't have a problem with them. I liked the Dressphere system, but still would have preferred a wider cast of playable characters.

5 - The story is bad. Like, really bad. I also don't want to discourage you, but the platinum itself is a slog from beginning to end. I found myself not enjoying the game from the get-go and forced myself to finish it because I wanted the platinum. Would not recommend doing that. lol Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't care about the trophies, but oh well.

6 - I remember Gunner's Gauntlet, but not much more. It's OK, I suppose. Not nearly as annoying as the minigames in FFX, that's for sure.

7 - There are ways to grind some levels, but nothing trophy-related (if I remember correctly).

8 - I'm biased because I didn't like it very much, so anything I could say would be negative. I suggest you play a bit on your mock account to get the feeling of the game and then make up your mind. Good luck!

1 hour ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Thanks man. So does switching it to wait make it more turn based like FFX or does it just delay the AI slightly? 

I am worried that the whole experience could feel like a 130+ hour quick time event, not allowing you to see whats on screen other than menus. 

It's not quick time per se. It's put in there so you don't take forever to move. Some dresspheres also move a lot faster/slower than others. Once you get certain dresspheres, you'll hardly use others (especially Mascot... Really OP).

The card game is fun, but I personally didn't really enjoy the other minigames. I was really excited for Blitzball again, but it's super lame. 

2 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

1. If you’ve played any of the PS1 FFs, then it’s that basically but with a job system mixed in. I really liked it, and it’s pretty much the only reason I stuck with the game.

2. Not had any glitches but getting 100% in one play through is fiddly as all hell. If you screw it up like I did just play through a second time up to the point where you have to make a decision about which faction to give a certain object, and pick the other one. If you got close enough to 100% the first time then that should push you over.

3. I found the online prima guide to be pretty good since it gives you exact percentages all the way through. That said I didn’t actually manage it for some reason. Can’t remember if I ever even worked out what I missed.

4. Already covered

5. The story is.....weird. They tried to go for a more upbeat tone, which makes sense given this is a world that has been living with death incarnate for a thousand years and then had it suddenly vanish. It doesn’t really work though, the serious parts come off as needlessly dramatic and the comic parts will make you cringe into oblivion.

6. Sphere break is ok unless you have a number phobia. Gunners guantlet is alright to start with and then just becomes annoying. Thank goodness for the exploit or I’d never have finished it! Blitzball in this is a waste of time and I wouldn’t bother.

7. The mascot spheres are overpowered but that’s the point really, and you don’t get them till near the end anyway.

8. Battle system is a plus for me, and this one has some of the best superbosses in my opinion. Just a shame they hid them in some of the worst dungeons in the history of FF.

• Like 1

Great info everyone,

I'm especially happy that the combat can be switched to the style as FFX. It was sort of the reason I got FFX. A challenging RPG, but easy on the old mitts. Plus I always need time mid battle to make a fresh cup of tea and have some biscuits. Oh man....... the next gaming session already has me slavering *slurps*

Well back in work tomorrow so might only get an hour in tomorrow. At least I will get to try the combat system properly. One of you mentioned saving at the start of every chapter yes. I take it you have near infinite saves like on FFX?

Anyway. I will sneak a peak at some of the guides you guys have provided. 

Wasn't a fan of Blitzball, but you mention you no longer control the team. So its more of a management mini-game this time around?

28 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Wasn't a fan of Blitzball, but you mention you no longer control the team. So its more of a management mini-game this time around?

Exactly, you "scout" players and create a team and have them go against the other teams. I don't think there's any time-consuming trophies related to it though. You'll need to get good at the card game, "Spherebreak" as you'll need to beat the kid at it for a dressphere. It's not hard though.

You will need to raise chocobos on this one which is annoying and RNG-ish, but it's still probably better than the balloon game! :P

• Like 1

Just had a sneak peak at the trophy list. So in regards to the Last Mission game. Can you save often or is there specific levels you can only save on?

Oh....

And is there any missable trophies aside from the 100% story trophy. Like FFX you had to get all the Albhed primers in one playthrough.

Edited by DaveMcDamage

3 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Just had a sneak peak at the trophy list. So in regards to the Last Mission game. Can you save often or is there specific levels you can only save on?

Oh....

And is there any missable trophies aside from the 100% story trophy. Like FFX you had to get all the Albhed primers in one playthrough.

I'm not going to answer to your initial questions since I see that many have given you great answers. But yes, there are missable trophies, mostly for getting all dressspheres and some trophies related to specific dresses. 

Listen, I'll be honest with you... This is, in my opinion, the worst entry to the series, maybe second worst after FF XV, but at least the latter one looks incredible. The story is trash and if you are looking at a continuation of FF-X, then you won't find it here. Sure you'll see some familiar faces, but this is mostly about Yuna not being the reserved girl that she was in FFX. 

You cannot change party members. Yeah that's right. You are stuck with the three girls from start to finish. And holy hell the combat... The main feature, as you have seen, is changing clothes mid-battle. For fucks sake... 

The platinum ain't challenging, but getting 100% requires constantly checking a guide, which I really dislike doing. And the endgame is boring, with the 100 level Via Infinito and 80 level Iutycyr Tower (Last Mission)... The Iutycyr Tower isn't challenging and can be cheesed pretty easily, but it is just soooooo boring.... 

I believe you can save every 5 floors, and if you get a specific item you can save on each floor. Not 100% sure though, it has been forever and I quickly forgot about it. 

This is honestly one of the few entries to the franchise that I would never recommend. 

I could check how many hours it took me to get the plat when I get home. While I had many playthroughs of FFX on the PS2, I could only bare playing through this one once... 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

Cheers to everyone for all the comments for and against this game. 

Spoke to two guys at work about it. One for hugely for the it, the other the opposite... mostly because of the girly stuff. 

Anyway I have another question. 

So with the 100% walk through, does it actually record/state what you have done in the game, within the game somewhere or do you just go along with the walk through and hope to have no made any mistakes? I ask because a brief read of the guide mentions playing through again and doing the opposite, but if you can't remember what you did wrong then that could be a problem no?

Also.

Can you accidentally trigger missions/side missions by going to far or anything, or do you have to speak to someone in order to activate a quest? 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

7 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

So with the 100% walk through, does it actually record/state what you have done in the game, within the game somewhere or do you just go along with the walk through and hope to have no made any mistakes? I ask because a brief read of the guide mentions playing through again and doing the opposite, but if you can't remember what you did wrong then that could be a problem no?

I believe the part about playing through again and doing the opposite is only necessary if you don't achieve 100% completion on your first playthrough. As long as you follow the guides as close as possible, you shouldn't have any need to replay the game.

Your progress is displayed in the save menu. Every now and then the guide will say "Now check your progress in the save menu, your file should state 21% (for instance)". If it doesn't, go back and redo eveything from the last progress checkpoint.

8 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Can you accidentally trigger missions/side missions by going to far or anything, or do you have to speak to someone in order to activate a quest? 

You can, and probably will at some point in the game. The most annoying thing ever.

Suppose you need to go and speak to a person called A in Besaid. The guide can say "go to Besaid. From the initial area, go right, then turn left, then enter the yellow house, climb the stairs and speak to A" or it can simply say "Go to Besaid and speak to A". The trouble is when you get the second example, meaning you might go looking for A in Besaid and end up triggering a new event that shouldn't have been triggered at that moment, throwing off your completion and tracking. That's why I advise you to follow two different guides so one covers for you when the other doesn't.

Also needless to say, keep several different save slots in case you mess something up.I probably had a dozen by the time I was finished.

• Like 1

Got another fantabulous question for you guys...

So looking quickly at the guide it seems this game also has a type of monster hunter game, or fiend rather. Now it says this is the longest trophy to get most likely. Now because you have to stick to a strict path for the 100%, I'm sure it mentioned these can be farmed in that tower game, is that correct?

Anyway. About the oversouling. Is it sort of like in FFX where you capture 10 of each that you get a notification or lets say you kill 5 ultra badgers and the 6th will be oversouled. Does this mean that ultra badger 7 through infinite will always be oversouled due to capturing the 5 needed, or do they still oversoul randomly? Sorry if that reads super confusing. 

19 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Got another fantabulous question for you guys...

So looking quickly at the guide it seems this game also has a type of monster hunter game, or fiend rather. Now it says this is the longest trophy to get most likely. Now because you have to stick to a strict path for the 100%, I'm sure it mentioned these can be farmed in that tower game, is that correct?

Anyway. About the oversouling. Is it sort of like in FFX where you capture 10 of each that you get a notification or lets say you kill 5 ultra badgers and the 6th will be oversouled. Does this mean that ultra badger 7 through infinite will always be oversouled due to capturing the 5 needed, or do they still oversoul randomly? Sorry if that reads super confusing. 

I think I get the jest of your question. It is the latter and based off the type of enemy. The magic number is 10 enemies.

So for example say you killed 9 wolf enemies. The next wolf enemy you run into will be oversouled. Once you kill them the counter resets for that enemy type. This actually ends up being a saving grace because you can build your counter on weaker enemies for a certain type and then find the powerful version of the fiend. Also (very late game) you can fight some fiends in a tournament so you can clean up some of the fiends from there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starrk_01 said:

I think I get the jest of your question. It is the latter and based off the type of enemy. The magic number is 10 enemies.

So for example say you killed 9 wolf enemies. The next wolf enemy you run into will be oversouled. Once you kill them the counter resets for that enemy type. This actually ends up being a saving grace because you can build your counter on weaker enemies for a certain type and then find the powerful version of the fiend. Also (very late game) you can fight some fiends in a tournament so you can clean up some of the fiends from there.

Awesome stuff man. Cheers.

I think I will definitely go ahead and play the game. Got some days off work next week so I will most likely start it then. 

So how does the farming in this game work compared to 10? In 10 you had to farm ap and spheres, so how does it work in this game and is there a certain time you should concentrate on leveling? Like on FFX where you did the vast majority of farming at the monster arena once you got the airship, so is there a particular point in this game, especially as its chapter based?

51 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Awesome stuff man. Cheers.

I think I will definitely go ahead and play the game. Got some days off work next week so I will most likely start it then. 

So how does the farming in this game work compared to 10? In 10 you had to farm ap and spheres, so how does it work in this game and is there a certain time you should concentrate on leveling? Like on FFX where you did the vast majority of farming at the monster arena once you got the airship, so is there a particular point in this game, especially as its chapter based?

No problem. One thing I forgot to add for the oversoul was you don't need to defeat the fiends for the oversoul to count (at least from what I can remember; someone else can confirm).

As for your latest questions you technically get experience two ways, exp and AP. Exp is for your actual levels and increases your overall base stats and AP is for whatever ability you are trying to learn for that specific dress sphere. AP is calculated a little weird though. Basically it is the number of actions you take in a battle plus a pre-determined number for the enemy you defeat (it varies).

As for times to grind in my opinion if you are doing the 100% playthrough you shouldn't have much trouble. If there was challenging parts I would say Chapter 3 is where it gets interesting and of course Chapter 5 just because it is the end of the game. 

Gonna have to hold off playing this. Might play it at a later date, but after trying again on my other account I'm just not digging it. Like FFX the game is super old for what has been out since then and not sure if I would enjoy it. Or maybe I just need a break from this type of game after finishing FFX last week. 

Your input was vital though guys and much appreciation towards you awesome bunch of pretties. 

37 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Gonna have to hold off playing this. Might play it at a later date, but after trying again on my other account I'm just not digging it. Like FFX the game is super old for what has been out since then and not sure if I would enjoy it. Or maybe I just need a break from this type of game after finishing FFX last week. 

Your input was vital though guys and much appreciation towards you awesome bunch of pretties.

I just started playing it and I'm enjoying it as a game. I'm not going for trophies though, which is a huge difference in how it plays.

Kudos for the Platinum in FFX by the way. I could never force myself to manage that - I never seriously thought I would, and I convinced myself very early on.

19 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I just started playing it and I'm enjoying it as a game. I'm not going for trophies though, which is a huge difference in how it plays.

Kudos for the Platinum in FFX by the way. I could never force myself to manage that - I never seriously thought I would, and I convinced myself very early on.

Yeah you should enjoy it then. 

With FFX you will see how my posts changed from loving the game, to the grind and mini-game mechanics wrecking it for me. So if you're not going for the trophies then as you said you will probably enjoy FFX-2. Problem is that when I started FFX I had nostalgia flashbacks of FFVII and bought that as well. Tried it the other day and 1997 really was a long time ago... especially for video games lol. Had to pack that it too. 

One thing I never understood about JRPG's though. Where the hell is the RPG element? You have a story set out, characters with a set path. JRPG's have the less RPG going for them than a FIFA game lol. 

Started to play Fallout 4 again as I still have a copy... man does that game suck donkey balls. Might have to check out the sales. 

As others stated though, and as @Lava_Yuki pointed out, the girly element of FFX-2 huge and is a little too much for me too. I'm such a ginger macho that I could only handle Tomb Raider for about 10 minutes before I got paranoid that henchmen were checking out ma boobers. F**KING PERVS! So yeah. I'm probably the least girly type man on the planet. Even boxes of abandoned kittens don't make me 'awwwwwww *eyes flutter and makes feminine stance*' type gestures, instead I mock them for not having better ways to communicate and seek employment. 

But enough about how awesome I am. enjoy the game pal and keep the thread updated with your progress. No doubt others will be curious to start this game at some point and could do with some incentives. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

One thing I never understood about JRPG's though. Where the hell is the RPG element? You have a story set out, characters with a set path. JRPG's have the less RPG going for them than a FIFA game lol. 

I started playing RPGs with Western RPGs, and a lot of them have set paths and stories too (e.g. Baldur's Gate, which was the first one I really got into). To be honest I think it's only the open world ones (Fallout, Elder Scrolls, etc.) that don't have those things. Most of the RPG elements are in building your stats, equipment, customizing your character. For example, in FFX and FFX-2 you can take any character and make them do any role (mage, warrior, etc.). Even that is not possible in a lot of RPGs.

13 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

As others stated though, and as @Lava_Yuki pointed out, the girly element of FFX-2 huge and is a little too much for me too. I'm such a ginger macho that I could only handle Tomb Raider for about 10 minutes before I got paranoid that henchmen were checking out ma boobers. F**KING PERVS! So yeah. I'm probably the least girly type man on the planet. Even boxes of abandoned kittens don't make me 'awwwwwww *eyes flutter and makes feminine stance*' type gestures, instead I mock them for not having better ways to communicate and seek employment.

I'm a redhead American, and I don't really get what being ginger has to do with anything? Sadly, right now the most famous redhead is probably Ed Sheeran, who embarrasses our entire hair color.