MatrikPS

Mowin' & Throwin' Not Syncing

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone has any details about still unreleased trophy list for Movin' & Throwin'? Game is on PS Store for a long time already, easy plated too but trophy list is still not on servers. I tried to contact devs by Twitter, unfortunately no response. Anyone?

42 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

Does anyone has any details about still unreleased trophy list for Movin' & Throwin'? Game is on PS Store for a long time already, easy plated too but trophy list is still not on servers. I tried to contact devs by Twitter, unfortunately no response. Anyone?

Such as life. Some games never go on server, like The Bluecoats: North vs South, Barnanza, or Top Trumps Turbo (PS3). It took forever for NBA 2K18 (PS3) to go on server (more than a year after release date), and then there's the PS4 dev game, https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP8903-CUSA14997_00-WILDGEESEAPP0000 that isn't on servers, so yeah, it sucks, but what can you do. 

1 hour ago, MatrikPS said:

They replied to you already. Unfortunately, I think they don't know exactly what to do. I hope I could guide them in the right direction.

Yeh, I've just read it. they also said they will send some emails to Sony and report back what they find out.

I really hope they will manage this.

i also contact the developers and sony. no answer i could handle with... both they say it is not their buisness. strange situation

Trophies at last can be synced with Sony servers. Yahoooooooo :)