• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

This was deactivate years ago, and don't seem that will be activated ever again.

Then claiming 6million profiles tracked is a bit of a lie. Not scraping as many profiles as possible (even if it is only monthly for some) makes a joke of the rarity counts.

• Like 1

Just now, barra333 said:

Then claiming 6million profiles tracked is a bit of a lie. Not scraping as many profiles as possible (even if it is only monthly for some) makes a joke of the rarity counts.

6 million profiles were tracked at least once, but most of it are not updated since years ago.

The rarities lately are very high even in difficult games like The End is Nigh or Splasher, because the data is limited to active users of this website and the sample is very small.

I wish the sample was bigger, to see the stats in a bigger picture, like how many recent players are playing in recent releases and that.

3 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

6 million profiles were tracked at least once, but most of it are not updated since years ago.

The rarities lately are very high even in difficult games like The End is Nigh or Splasher, because the data is limited to active users of this website and the sample is very small.

I wish the sample was bigger, to see the stats in a bigger picture, like how many recent players are playing in recent releases and that.

Yep, exactly my point. They need to be updated to be really counted.

• Like 1

First of all, let me say - this site is fantastic and has reinvigorated my passion for gaming since 2020 (we know what happened that year!).

I don't have 100,000 trophies, but not doing too bad, so it would be nice to have a few more milestones, just for fun. Perhaps with an action to turn on/off so those who don't like them, don't need to have them showing.

I'd love a 100th / 250th / 500th bronze trophy etc - as these are often the most mundane. Perhaps a 100th silver / 100th gold etc as they ramp up. After you get to around 1000/1500 trophies, the gaps get much wider in milestones, so be nice to have something to aim for in between!

I like also the "1337 trophy" but it is the only nondescript trophy milestone, so I wonder if we could find a few more like that?