PSNProfiles Stat Milestones

Sly Ripper

O_____- that is a lot...we beat .org, .com or YGC yet?

Not even close, lol. That gamers tracked stat comes from our friends. When you "register" with your PSN account, it pulls all of your friends' PSN accounts as well. Consequently the other stats are a reflection of this. Looking at forum members, we have under 6,000.

Not even close, lol. That gamers tracked stat comes from our friends. When you "register" with your PSN account, it pulls all of your friends' PSN accounts as well. Consequently the other stats are a reflection of this. Looking at forum members, we have under 6,000.

It comes from people generating profiles too. We should overtake YGC around the end of February in terms of the largest leaderboard.

It comes from people generating profiles too. We should overtake YGC around the end of February in terms of the largest leaderboard.

That helps explain why all my friends who could care less about trophies are on here. It's would be awesome if friends of our friends could be added as well. The site would rapidly track every PSN user. That would be insanely awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW 300k already were just 7 months old I gotta say I like how home page stands out. To be honest ygc isn't as good as this site in terms in way stands out. And its dumb way u pay 250 month were at least here we pay 3.99 for whole month. Well done sly and staff for this great site.

WOW 300k already were just 7 months old I gotta say I like how home page stands out. To be honest ygc isn't as good as this site in terms in way stands out. And its dumb way u pay 250 month were at least here we pay 3.99 for whole month. Well done sly and staff for this great site.

Are you talking about Premium memberships? Premium membership is $3.99 for a year.

• 4 weeks later...