PSNProfiles Stat Milestones

Sly Ripper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has been a fun ride being an earlier member here. It is fun to see all of the changes Sly is continually making to insure this remains the best trophy site ever. I am not kissing up, but there has not been a single update or addition that I have disliked. With such quality it should be no suprise PSNP is slamming YGC into the ground! :D Congrats to Sly the man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It took them 2 years to get 450k and 2 weeks to get to 900k. It's totally not legit.

it took ps3trophycard how long to get to 250k? trophy sites werent as popular as they have become, that is why more and more of them are popping up now. also there was a few things that werent being updated on ygc for months, now that they got the new server up they could handle all the processes that were stopped before. this thread as well as a few on ygc are just epeen threads, both sites have ideas taken from each other, both sites have alot of the same members. i will say i do like the profile layout better on here than what ygc changed too.

P.S. I doubt they "cheated" or scrapped a leaderboard from modnation. No offense to you for doing it sly but ragowits suggestion borders on the same lines as importing the psn friends list (another thing ygc will be doing), if them users never actually were on the site then thats "cheating" in itself. Anyway i dont give 2 shits either way it goes, just be glad that both sites track far more data than any official sony site.

It's great that 2 trophy sites can be at loggerheads regarding who has the most users on their leaderboard but too me it sounds like you are suffering from a bit of jealousy SLY : :lol:

I think its actually YGC who is jealous of Sly. Reason being that they stole the entire layout of their "new and improved" site from Sly. They saw how well it worked, and had to get in on some of the action.

I think its actually YGC who is jealous of Sly. Reason being that they stole the entire layout of their "new and improved" site from Sly. They saw how well it worked, and had to get in on some of the action.

I'm old enough to know that when someone start to say that something is not done legit (like sly has said above) they themselves have taken measures to increase the leaderboard stats on psnp.

I'm not taking sides with anyone on this matter as this rivalry will help increase the popularity of both sides, i'm sure YGC felt the same when psnp took the lead and went from 500K to 800K users in only a matter a few weeks/ a couple of months