PSNProfiles Stat Milestones

Sly Ripper

what you mean by filtering out profiles

you deleted them from psnp.

the reason that i'm asking is because this is answer for the post that i've opened (what's going on with black ops)

and not that a lot of users change their profiles to private

Around 60k-70k profiles have gone private so far.

People need to learn numbers. :facepalm:

There is a diference between NA billion and EU billion. Some are thousand million, some are million million.

I only just knew this reading more here: http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen06/gen06360.htm

I honestly never knew, I always went thousand million = billion because I've never heard a thousand million growing up in the UK.

I only just knew this reading more here: http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen06/gen06360.htm

I honestly never knew, I always went thousand million = billion because I've never heard a thousand million growing up in the UK.

The million million = billion hasn't been used in the UK for quite a while now. We now use a thousand million = a billion and have for a while.

Nice milestone. The next one should be a big one, 1 billion trophies earned. :lol:

Edited by Ka-Pi96

Why dont you remove low level accounts then as well, like anything under level 3.

That will really make the rarity numbers more accurate, lots of casual gamer accounts.

I have to agree with this: just because somebody is inactive doesn't make their previous feats any less reputable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...