Claim to Fame and Walk of Shame

Neocarleen

Claim to Fame: GTA IV (0.95%)

Walk of Shame: Batman (63.88%)

Since people are adding extra tidbits I'm updating my post too.

Originally I wasn't going to bother with GTA IV plat (it was in my early trophy hunting days), but I met some pretty cool people who made getting the plat fun.

As for Batman, I don't have a whole lot of interesting things to say. I do enjoy TT games.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 3

Claim to Fame: Orcs Must Die Unchained 0.22%

Walk of Shame: The World Of Nubla 94.45%

Kinda more ashamed for the Orcs plat to be honest considering how much time I spent to get it, could have gotten so many other plats with that time instead. Also, Nubla was a cute little game and almost free.

• Like 3

Claim to Fame: Binary Domain (0.70%)

Walk of Shame: Jazzpunk (89.27%)

Funnily enough, I look back on the time I spent grinding out MP trophies in Binary Domain rather fondly. Weird I know. :P As far as shameful plats go, I could do a lot worse. Jazzpunk was quite an amusing game.

• Like 3

Claim to Fame: Transformers: Devastation - 0.95%

Walk of Shame: Jazzpunk - 81.63%

I'm kind of proud of the Transformers one since while it isn't as hard as other PlatinumGame titles like Vanquish or Revengeance I still had to really go for it. It will probably remain that way though since I don't think you can even get the game anymore.

As far as Jazzpunk goes I enjoyed it for what it was.

• Like 3

Fame: Rayman Legends (PS4 version) - 4.41%

Shame: My Name is Mayo (PS Vita version) - 97.87%

Rayman Legends is one of my all-time favorite games, which is what makes this platinum so special. I'm currently going for the plat in the PS3 and PS Vita version as well, though I'm not sure when/if I can still get the latter.

As for My Name is Mayo... well, it's only $1 and has two quick platinums. I normally don't buy games just for trophies, but I did this one just because of how infamous it is among trophy hunters, and it's cross-buy between both PS4 and PS Vita.

Edited by ElevExplorer64
Added details
  • Like 2

Fame: GTAV (1.94%)

Shame: Burly Men At Sea (65.81%)

GTAV plat isn’t hard just a bit grindy. There’s lots to do in the game both in the story mode and online but everything is doable.

Burly Men At Sea is an easy plat but I’m not ashamed of it.

• Like 2

Claim to Fame: Grand Theft Auto IV (0.95%)

Walk of Shame: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (57.78%)

Both good games, GTA IV is going to get its spot taken soon enough when I finish grinding levels on Max Payne, which will unlock the platinum for it (Currently at 0.72%). Walk of Shame I dunno which one will replace it since most of the games I play on ps3 very seldomly are above 60% rarity.

• Like 3