Claim to Fame and Walk of Shame

Neocarleen

Claim to Fame: XCOM 2 (0.84%) 

Walk of Shame: Her Majesty's SPIFFING: The Empire Staggers Back (91.57%) 

So nothing to brag about nor being ashamed of, actually. I'm more proud of my being the 1st here to 100% XCOM 2 (without any lame glitch) than of its over rated rarity/supposed difficulty, and I had a great (albeit short) time playing Her Majesty's SPIFFING.

• Like 3

Claim to Fame: Killzone Shadow Fall: Hero 1.76% - I loved the multiplayer so I had no issue with the grind to unlock all weapon attachments and max leveling all abilities.  Unfortunately still need the coop trophies for 100%.

Walk of Shame: Life is Strange Before the Storm: Bring on the Storm 64.17% - I enjoyed it overall but these walking sims really need a run button. 

Edited by da-Noob123
Correct typo

Fun idea! Mine:

Claim to Fame: SteamWorld Heist (2.4%) - Really fun tactical RPG, with a challenging platinum maybe a bit too dependent on RNG...

Walk of Shame: Jack N' Jill (99.27%) - Perfect game for short Vita stints. No shame for playing it, but not real pride in only having to complete a fraction of the game for the Plat.

I'd argue that some "claim to fame" have low rates because the game are just stupidly grindy or even plain bad whereas a lot of the "walk to shame" ones are... plain fun? I mean, if Ratalaika games were tweaked a bit (e.g. by having the platinum dependent on completion with three stars in their puzzle games), the completion rates would plummet, and they'd still be enjoyable! (Not aiming to make this another Rata thread, my apologies!)

• Like 1

Claim to Fame:  FINAL FANTASY XIV (3.59%)

It's a pretty easy platinum to get nowadays.  The hardest trophy was T5.  But it's easy to solo now.  Hooray that good 'ol MMO power creep.  The worst thing is the 1000 Leves grind.  Just because you only get a few allowances a day and they cap at 100, so it'll take like a month or so real time to get.  Maybe 1000 Leves too just because there's better ways to grind now.

Walk of Shame:  TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS  (54.12%)

This is my favorite Taletell game.  You get a Plat just from playing it so yeah.  Surprised it's not higher.  The writing is fun and the voice actors are great.  And the QTEs are enjoyable too.  I don't know if you can, but go play this game.  Even if you don't like Borderlands.

• Like 1