Blindfold A Vérité VR Experience trophies?

Rammstone

This is probably the strangest thing I've experienced when it comes to trophies. I saw this "game" on the store and since it was so cheap I decided to get it. I searched for it on psnprofiles to see it didn't show up which didn't surprise me and assumed it was just a 10 minute experience with no gameplay and no trophies.

Well the first part was correct, but when I completed it to my surprise a trophy popped. So I held down the PS button and checked the trophy list from the quick menu, showing 4 simple trophies. I got the 3 others as well so it showed 100% however when I go to the PS4 menu -> trophies I can see it is taking a long time to sync and when it eventually goes to 100% this game does not show up. The 4 trophies have not been added to my total either. If I google the trophies for this game I get no result. I also asked a friend to check my profile and he says he can see the game but it says "trophies unavailable". I also noticed it has no save game which is unusual. Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?

Edited by Rammstone

8 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

It'll literally just mean that Sony haven't added the trophies to sync to their servers. All you can do at this point is wait. How long did it actually take to complete for 100% then? Just wondering ;)  Might be worthy of a future trophy guide.

I guess, but it has been almost two months since it came out.

It took me 40 minutes to get all 4 but I didn't realise it had trophies until 15 minutes in so you can probably do it in 20 mins without a blind playthrough

• 5 months later...