Hunter777Merritt

Factions problem

11 posts in this topic

I just got a crash and got sent to the home screen while in a match and it send me back to week 8 day 2 after being on week 11. Any idea why it put me back 3 weeks and didn’t save. Really don’t want this to happen again. Really? 3 damn weeks.

Well, a crash is basically abnormal behavior/shutdown, so weird things can happen. Be happy that your progress didn't get reset to week 1 day 1 and/or level 0, which can happen, I've heard.

Edited by Quaddo1
removed no longer relevant forum info

I experienced a TLOU crash on my PS3 version of the game, it didn't send me back days and weeks like you, but it made all of my population sick and killed like 20-30% of them. 

My game actually crashed yesterday, which isn't the first time.

Edited by EcoShifter

Mine didn't crash but I can't access Factions anymore. It says "error downloading config file". It was fine an hour ago, switched the game off for a little bit and now I'm unable to access Factions. Anyone know what to do?

1 minute ago, Asimb0mb said:

Mine didn't crash but I can't access Factions anymore. It says "error downloading config file". It was fine an hour ago, switched the game off for a little bit and now I'm unable to access Factions. Anyone know what to do?

Aw... I haven't had that glitch in a year or couple. Had that happened to me much more over the Uncharted games, though.

7 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

The game server might be down temporarily....though this error message can appear if one is behind a firewall. Do an internet connection test on the ps4 and make sure you've got at least 5 Mbps down, 0.5 Mbps up and NAT 2.

2 minutes ago, Quaddo1 said:

The game server might be down temporarily....though this error message can appear if one is behind a firewall. Do an internet connection test on the ps4 and make sure you've got at least 5 Mbps down, 0.5 Mbps up and NAT 2.

Just did the test and I've got 125 down, 10 up on NAT 2 (these are normal numbers for me). Still no access.

Edited by Asimb0mb

Well, then I'd assume they're doing maintenance on the game server.

There is a thread on Reddit about some people having trouble connecting to Factions as well: 

Edited by Quaddo1