Snap Academy levels stuck on "Loading"

JoaLoft

I'm trying to unlock the last trophy of the main list, where you have to do all the SnapMap tutorials.

However, I seem to be dealing with a mysterious issue where, if I start up one of the tutorials in either the "Basic" or "Advanced" section, I'm stuck on the "Loading" symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. I can cancel the loading process, but starting up one of the tutorials seems nigh impossible. I was wondering if someone else has been struggling with this problem?

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've never heard of this specific issue happening before but the Snap Map mode is very buggy and connection problems aren't unheard off.

Well, it is definitely very buggy. I just got all the tutorials done in both "Basic" and "Advanced" sections, and I got no trophy.

Edit: now it seems to have popped ten minutes ago according to my trophy progress. Jesus, this is a right mess.

Edited by JoaLoft

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Ok thanks... So, if it doesn't pop, I have to delete the savefile or play again a tutorial?

Try redoing all the tutorials first but if that doesn't work, then try deleting your save and try again. If neither of those work, then the final option is to delete your saves and install, then reinstall everything and try again. If none of those work, which is an extremely rare possibility, then all you can do is write off the game and move onto something else.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.