Game discussion & trophies

Hi guys

For anybody who has played this series before this just looks like a standard trophy list with the slight increase in what you have to do. I can see the battle count has gone up for that trophy otherwise it all looks fairly straight forward. 

Also how many of you will be using Remote Play to play this game on your PS Vita's or mobile phone? I know i sure will be doing this on my Vita :D

• Like 2

I'm really happy this has a separate trophy for the japanese version, at least you can stack it two time but it's a shame west only have one trophy list instead the first game which has EU and NA separate trophy list. I really want to play CS III, but who know when might have the time to play it, this game is very long and according with a website the script is larger than the 3 books of The lord of Rings together (personally I don't think so). but in any case we have in front of us more than 90 hours of reading and an amazing story! ?

1 minute ago, Fozzyabear said:

Yeah I plated 1 and 2. Looks like just complete everything in the game like before. Encounter links and such should come naturally. One of my favorite series. I carried save data from 1 to 2. Does any9ne know if you can bring data from 2 to 3 being this is now on PS4?

Nope, you can only go from 3 to 4. No way to import saves from 2.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

I really want to play CS III, but who know when might have the time to play it, 

PS Vita and Remote Play my friend will cost you your electricity bill but for me it will be worth it as i am in the same boat as you.

27 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Nope, you can only go from 3 to 4. No way to import saves from 2.

Not even from the PS4 ports?

19 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I will be playing on the PS4 primarily. I only wish the trophy tiles were more imaginative, especially since I considered having this as my 100th plat.

I agree but the other games are the same in terms of the trophy images just very generic artwork.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I will be playing on the PS4 primarily. I only wish the trophy tiles were more imaginative, especially since I considered having this as my 100th plat.

Wow, plan for me, but I think Platinum Icon is ok, considering the others, especially Sky Trio and CSI/II.

• Like 1

Anyone know if hasegawa2010 will be bringing his guide from the JP version over to here? I doubt much is different if anything, just curious. More of a convenience thing. 

For those interested, his guide is here: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6565-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iii-trophy-guide

I've got my DS4 hooked up to my android with one of those clips, definitely going to try and remote play it. Remote play seems to work much better on my phone than it does on my Vita unfortunately. 

Edited by danistheguy

6 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

Anyone know if hasegawa2010 will be bringing his guide from the JP version over to here? I doubt much is different if anything, just curious. More of a convenience thing. 

For those interested, his guide is here: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6565-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iii-trophy-guide

I've got my DS4 hooked up to my android with one of those clips, definitely going to try and remote play it. Remote play seems to work much better on my phone than it does on my Vita unfortunately. 

Mayby works automatical if this games got connected?

Guide works fine for me, names are bit differnt of course, but its no big problem.

I tried with vita, but it's difficult to change to hyper mode and unfortunately this is the one of the button you can't change. Otherwise i did'nt had problems.

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Pretty much the same trophy list as both CS1 and 2, no secret bosses this time or black records so it doesn't seem like a second playthrough will be much different at all. Lot of bonding trophies though.

There is a trophy related to a secret boss though. You need to beat said boss to complete your monster list in the notebook for the associated trophy to pop.

Edited by Rukiafan7

I was actually trying to play the game while minding the trophies and when I got a B on chapter 3... well... I changed my mind. For what's left I'll just continue like I was playing before, however now, I'll try and get the remaining trophies in the second playthrough.

Personally I think getting them all in 1 playthrough is impossible anyways given by the number of bonding trophies, so might as well give up on it for now.

1 hour ago, Ranesha08 said:

I was actually trying to play the game while minding the trophies and when I got a B on chapter 3... well... I changed my mind. For what's left I'll just continue like I was playing before, however now, I'll try and get the remaining trophies in the second playthrough.

Personally I think getting them all in 1 playthrough is impossible anyways given by the number of bonding trophies, so might as well give up on it for now.

I’m pretty sure 1 play through for the platinum is impossible. The second play through is quick though. Speaking from 1 and 2. I spent about 90 ish hours on 1 and 2 the first time around. Less than 15 on the second playthrough. Ps I just checked, it is impossible to do in 1 playthrough for 1 and 2. I’m sure this is the same

Edited by Fozzyabear

I reloaded the boss battle to get "Spring Once Again". I was missing "Class VII Begins Anew!" due to the demo not giving trophies, so I had to go back to an earlier save at Einhel Keep's entrance to get that.

Spoiler

After you go into Einhel Keep, see Juna and Kurt's incident, and get control of Rean again, "Class VIII Begins Anew!" should come up.

So far the translation's still been good. There is one error in the library's International (2) section where the Liberl book above Principality of Remiferia is incorrectly labeled as Leman State. Travis from NISA has seen that on the Falcom Reddit, so I'm sure it's on their to fix list now.

• Like 1

i have a guide from gamefaqs thats translated from the JP version. hopefully it gets me through all quests/chests/A0 Rank. i dont have the time to play this fantastic series to 100% with so much released in a short time. but I hope that guide works. 

hopefully part 4 releases summer or late 2020... since I've said in the past i cant see it being released on ps5, and a late ps4 release (post ps5), may hurt sales. i assume their already working on translations of 4 though.

3 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i have a guide from gamefaqs thats translated from the JP version. hopefully it gets me through all quests/chests/A0 Rank. i dont have the time to play this fantastic series to 100% with so much released in a short time. but I hope that guide works. 

hopefully part 4 releases summer or late 2020... since I've said in the past i cant see it being released on ps5, and a late ps4 release (post ps5), may hurt sales. i assume their already working on translations of 4 though.

Oh maybe share the link? I have personally been using Hasegawa2010's guide linked in the Japanese version of this game on the site

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6566-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iii-trails-of-cold-steel-iii-overall-walkthrough

which seems to be doing well so far only the names are slightly different but otherwise everything is correct so far :)