Neocarleen

[NA] October Savings | Ends 10/29 8am PT

38 posts in this topic

sale page has actually updated now, 400 items on sale

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably not getting anything here, especially with my investment in the active Halloween sale, but great enough sale. 

 

@xAmaezingx (How the hell do I tag here?) That White Day horror game you want is on sale here.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Probably not getting anything here, especially with my investment in the active Halloween sale, but great enough sale. 

 

@xAmaezingx (How the hell do I tag here?) That White Day horror game you want is on sale here.

 

Haha thanks for the mention! I actually own the game, I just thought the game should be in the Halloween sale. Haha. 😂 Though I'm gonna pick up some of the DLC. 😊

Edited by xAmaezingx
Clicked send by accident. xP
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Probably not getting anything here, especially with my investment in the active Halloween sale, but great enough sale. 

 

@xAmaezingx (How the hell do I tag here?) That White Day horror game you want is on sale here.

 

 

Whoa whoa whoa.  Did you just compliment a sale?  New here or something?  ;) 

 

But seriously, good on you for calling out what this sale is - great enough.  People on this forum will seemingly hate anything that doesn't offer new games at 90% off.  What we see here is Vita, PS4, and PS3 titles, both new and older games, big budget and indie, with some deep discounts, and that's as good as these sales get.

Edited by IntroPhenom
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking of picking up Nippon Marathon in the sale, I saw an EGX stream of the game and thought it looked fun. Has anyone played it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

 

Whoa whoa whoa.  Did you just compliment a sale?  New here or something?  ;) 

 

But seriously, good on you for calling out what this sale is - great enough.  People on this forum will seemingly hate anything that doesn't offer new games at 90% off.  What we see here is Vita, PS4, and PS3 titles, both new and older games, big budget and indie, with some deep discounts, and that's as good as these sales get.

I'm mad that Crash Dummy is only 90% off! 😡

 

It's 96% off in UK! So unfair!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steins;Gate 0 is on sale again finally. Makes it great for me. Might not be the only thing I buy, either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, djb5f said:

Because of EA Access, when I go to game sales in the store on my PS4, it becomes cluttered with every EA game and DLC there are.  I don’t even have EA Access but it is really messing up the look of the weekly sales.

 

It's ridiculous! It drives me crazy that Sony gives up line after line of its sale page to EA Access advertisement.

 

But anyway, I've got a tough call. On the one hand, Little Nightmares is at a great price, with all DLC included, in the Halloween Sale. On the other hand, Aggelos looks like my kind of 16-bit game. I I'll get one of them, but I don't know which one yet. It will probably be Little Nightmares. I think that one is 75% off, and it got a glowing review from a couple of gamers who share my tastes.

 

 

9 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Steins;Gate 0 is on sale again finally. Makes it great for me. Might not be the only thing I buy, either.

 

I was thinking about picking up Stein;s Gate for the Vita at $3.99. I've wanted to revisit that one, and I need a game with some relatively easy trophies for a trip I'll be taking in November.

 

14 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

@xAmaezingx (How the hell do I tag here?) 

 

Sometimes, the tags just don't work. I've never figured out why. 

Edited by starcrunch061
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, djb5f said:

Because of EA Access, when I go to game sales in the store on my PS4, it becomes cluttered with every EA game and DLC there are.  I don’t even have EA Access but it is really messing up the look of the weekly sales.

 

 

I no longer look at the sales page on the PS4 because I'm tired of weeding through EA access crap. I just check the individual sales page(s), or see what I want here and go directly to it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the best sales we've had all year, including content from all platforms as well as DLCs. I bought Torchlight 2, and still debating on Stranger Things 3 and Hotel Transylvania.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steins:Gate on the Vita will do, but perhaps also Almost There, Gem Smashers (Vita), and possibly even Dynamite Fishing: World Games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helyx said:

This is one of the best sales we've had all year, including content from all platforms as well as DLCs. I bought Torchlight 2, and still debating on Stranger Things 3 and Hotel Transylvania.

 

I'd caution you on that one. Lots of people talk about its similarity to Pikmin. On the surface it's there, but it's a really BAD Pikmin.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.