kanzenchaos

Easy plat for $0.59 (90% Off)

20 posts in this topic

The Vita version has glitchy trophies. But that version has been patched, so if you have version 1.01 installed you will be fine. However only the ps4 version is 0.59 right now and there are no glitched trophies on that version thankfully. I picked this up myself very good deal and a fun puzzle game to boot i recommend everyone to pick it up. Only about 3 hours long to plat. 

1 minute ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Where did you get the source from?

How easy is easy? They say Inkplosion easy but i just cant get pass 3rd round if my life on the line...

It's also "free" on PlayStation Now.

15 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

How easy is easy? They say Inkplosion easy but i just cant get pass 3rd round if my life on the line...

I definitely had a terrible time with Inksplosion. Couldn't even pass a certain level without dying :/

Gem Smashers actually looks good to add for the holidays coming up.  Thanks for the post!

20 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I've played it for a bit now, and tbh the hardest part is actually getting through the whole game since it's so bad lol.

Apart from that the colors can be really confusing sometimes due to the detailed backgrounds. Shouldn't add much difficulty though.

I bought it, but I honestly don't know when I'll get to it. Maybe in December when I am off from college.

Well I payed full price and I would not recommend buying this game, you might as well buy save the ninja clan or my name is mayo or something instead.

I bought the game, for 59 cents, and have to say nice afternoon game.  Although, anyone with anger issues probably won't get too far :awesome:

2 hours ago, PermaFox said:

I bought the game, for 59 cents, and have to say nice afternoon game.  Although, anyone with anger issues probably won't get too far :awesome:

Yeah, it's really annoying lol

the same but different trophy wont pop any advice? i cleared the levels for the first world with all 3 characters. :/ 

the inverted trophy was glitched to i had to hit 5 gems with inverted controls all at once. 

2 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

the same but different trophy wont pop any advice? i cleared the levels for the first world with all 3 characters. :/ 

the inverted trophy was glitched to i had to hit 5 gems with inverted controls all at once. 

I've heard of this happening to other people, there a a couple things you can do. First i would suggest try beating all the first worlds with all three characters which you have done it seems, then try to finish the level "Deep Marsh " with all 3. If it doesn't unlock then the next thing i would do is keep playing through the game with one of the characters a second time until it unlocks, by now it should unlock while playing through the game again. If it hasn't then sadly the only choice would be to delete all your save files for the games and do it over again. I hope you can get it, most people it will unlock you just have to play more levels then it suggest for some reason. 

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

I had to play all 3 first levels with every characters like @KTILLA23 said, and even then it wouldn't unlock. Then I replayed the boss from the 3rd stage as the sonic character, got 3 stars, reloaded my yellow character save and it popped. It's really glitchy.

1 hour ago, KTILLA23 said:

I've heard of this happening to other people, there a a couple things you can do. First i would suggest try beating all the first worlds with all three characters which you have done it seems, then try to finish the level "Deep Marsh " with all 3. If it doesn't unlock then the next thing i would do is keep playing through the game with one of the characters a second time until it unlocks, by now it should unlock while playing through the game again. If it hasn't then sadly the only choice would be to delete all your save files for the games and do it over again. I hope you can get it, most people it will unlock you just have to play more levels then it suggest for some reason. 

thanks, i beat the first level of the marsh with the 2nd character. with my 3rd character i beat the boss of the 3rd world and it popped. decent game but definitely glitchy, if the vita version goes on sale this cheap i might not bother since its supposedly glitchier lol. 

No problem happy you got it too work. Yes i hear the Vita version was patched but idk i thought this version was free of glitches post patches. I would only get the vita version at a very cheap price.