Is it still possible to 100 percent this game

cbh114

Legit is very difficult due to the low player count, thus boosting is essential but the Operations have to be done legit because there's no way to boost them. I boosted this for 2 weeks last Christmas but even then, the DLC and Operation servers were very quiet so took ages to get the trophies I couldn't boost.

• Like 3

Here in a bit, the only MP trophy for me will be Operations. I suggest doing your MP trophies in Conquest aside from Operations. For me, I'll mostly have to do SP trophies. I ain't doing DLC trophies because I don't want to spend money on 'em. Love Battlefield and all, but in all honesty I just have to platinum the base and some other games before going after Atelier Ryza.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Everything is very easy to boost. You can boost almost everything with just 2 people, only a few assignments require 3. Just rent a server (around 7$ a week). You also just pick up unlocked dlc weapons from people and it will count so if you find someone with them it'd be very easy or if you boost with a partner you'll only need to get assignments for one person.

For operations, just wait that maps on official servers change to the map of the desired operation. Servers change almost all maps every week.

I've done all dlcs in a week.

Edited by timpurnat

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Everything is very easy to boost. You can boost almost everything with just 2 people, only a few assignments require 3. Just rent a server (around 7$ a week). You also just pick up unlocked dlc weapons from people and it will count so if you find someone with them it'd be very easy or if you boost with a partner you'll only need to get assignments for one person.

For operations, just wait that maps on official servers change to the map of the desired operation. Servers change almost all maps every week.

I've done all dlcs in a week.

Don't fancy giving me a hand i only need 2 guns one u get for sniper multi kills and the other for 40 light tank kills. Not sure if you have these guns?

19 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Don't fancy giving me a hand i only need 2 guns one u get for sniper multi kills and the other for 40 light tank kills. Not sure if you have these guns?

Sorry I don't have any of the DLC guns because we boosted my friend's assignments.

18 hours ago, FebuKev said:

This codex is so hard to get, took 3 hours for me

You truly are a Stand Up Kind of Guy. The only way I'd ever attempt that Codex Entry is if I had someone specifically guide me. I even undid the whole update bit and it still did nothing. Sad times.  :/

2 hours ago, DEAD4346 said:

You truly are a Stand Up Kind of Guy. The only way I'd ever attempt that Codex Entry is if I had someone specifically guide me. I even undid the whole update bit and it still did nothing. Sad times.  :/

The most recent update made that codex easier than it originally was. There are plenty of video guides showing you where and when to shoot.

Easy to see, difficult to replicate. Also, that isn't what I've been hearing. I've been hearing all over the place: "Uninstall the game, refuse to download the patch, play the Codex Entry." on the very video guide people post. I already got the MP done, so it isn't like I need the MP trophies. Now I'm just cleaning up campaign.

• 4 months later...

I split up the work for the weapon grinding (specifically for the DLC weapons) with a great friend of mine which helped us get through those trophies quite quickly. It might be a good strategy for anyone to pursue if they still need those trophies. Best of luck with tackling the 100%! :)

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, cometowner said:

yes don't read this site recent player ... in real its much more .. here only registered trophy tracking recent player  

Thanks but I've finished this over a year ago i believe 

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, staylost said:

I need to get all of the DLC trophies. Are people still playing in Aug 2020?

Yes you’ll find sessions pop up now and then. If anyone needs weapon drops let me know as I can help ?

Edited by Emina
  • Like 1

An update for those who are looking into this game in 2020. If you are aiming to 100% the game without boosting, short answer: Yes

A proper answer: Yes, but you will likely have to wait for the correct Operation Campaign rotation, as the 3 DLC Operations are an absolute ghost town; in every region, at any time.  Everything else is more than doable.

Operation Campaigns change every 2 weeks, and you will need to get the correct 3 campaigns to get finish these 3 DLC operations.

• Like 1