Is it still possible to 100 percent this game

cbh114

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If I remember right, you only need 2 players but the Operations are unboostable so have to be done legit - which means playing a long and boring waiting game for the lobbies to fill up.

How many people is needed for the lobbies to fill up?

And how many people is needed for multiplayer to play?

Edited by TheVengeance1231

1 hour ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

How many people is needed for the lobbies to fill up?

And how many people is needed for multiplayer to play?

Everything except for the Operations trophies can be done in private lobbies so only 2 people are needed. As for the Operations, I can't remember the exact number needed to start a match but it's a lot - more than can be sensibly arranged for a boosting session.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Everything except for the Operations trophies can be done in private lobbies so only 2 people are needed. As for the Operations, I can't remember the exact number needed to start a match but it's a lot - more than can be sensibly arranged for a boosting session.

Which trophies does this impact (needing the really big lobbies)?  Nothing for the platinum, just a couple for the 100% it sounds like?

16 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Which trophies does this impact (needing the really big lobbies)?  Nothing for the platinum, just a couple for the 100% it sounds like?

Operations are needed for the Plat. Here are all of the Operation related trophies:

Operations - Needed for the Platinum

The Revolution is Coming - DLC

Become Operational - DLC

Operations only requires you to finish 1 round of any Operation. The Revolution is Coming requires to finish 2 specific Operations and Become Operational requires you to finish 1 specific Operation.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2