Kasper

Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

190 posts in this topic

Might give this game a try. Do you think the game will be challenging?

1 minute ago, Sion413 said:

The easiest Cod platinum i've ever seen

Just said the same thing to a friend. This is not a typical COD list. I was hoping for Spec op trophies like in MW 2 & 3. This is lame. I'll still play it.

What the? Seems odd they listed the spec ops as part of DLC when the game isn't even out yet? Or is that just to make the plat easier??

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Just said the same thing to a friend. This is not a typical COD list. I was hoping for Spec op trophies like in MW 2 & 3. This is lame. I'll still play it.

List is reminiscent of MWRemaster except there is no collectibles trophies and completing missions on Veteran difficulty.

As always probably the only challenge will be dlc.  They are supposedly having battle royale on down the road so maybe some of those will present a challenge.

8 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

What the? Seems odd they listed the spec ops as part of DLC when the game isn't even out yet? Or is that just to make the plat easier??

Most likely. As it seems most AAA games are getting easier.

Bravo 6 Going Dark 😎, only complaint is not enough spec ops trophies, I can see why they didn't add survival because of exclusivity but I wonder if the missions will have star system or something else and no multiplayer trophies that's a little odd for cod ;)xD

28 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I am disappointed that this has the least amount of trophies in any CoD game. Even CoD classic on PS3 had more trophies.

I still MUCH prefer this trophy list over anything of the last 3 games with those stupid time consuming zombie easter egg trophies.

Black ops 4 was full of horrible zombie trophies and luck based Blackout trophies.

Yeah, I knew I was never going to get a CoD Plat that required zombies trophies because they were a pain in the ass. I wouldn't have minded this one being a little more challenging but I am glad zombies is gone. 

No multiplayer AT ALL.

I am crying. They even separate multiplayer trophy for us to not disrupt platinum.

bit disappointed by the list. I wish it had mp trophies as well I have enjoyed doing the mp trophies in past games 

It's going to be the most challenging COD platinum.

No MP trophies (which is new for a MW game minus COD4 and MW remastered), No collectibles, beat the game on Veteran (a couple of those :gold: trophies could be a tad bit tricky), and that’s all? Will be a easy plat for sure! 

1 minute ago, Kulzyc said:

Wow, did they asked ratalaikagames to make the trophy list for them? What is this mess....way to easy

Hahahaha. Not gonna lie, I laughed aloud at this.