Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

35 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

It was announced a while back that Spec Ops is PS4 exclusive for a year. It's separate to make sure Xbox One and battle.net players can still complete the game.

Spec Ops Survival is exclusive. Normal Spec Ops is available to everyone. 

Why people downplay by this list ? It always good for "trophy hunter" for the list that is no multiplayer. The game isn't going to be that easy anyway, it will make use of player skill at least what it appeared in past game Veteran difficulty and by no mean as easy as ratalaika games trophy. Who know maybe this has level of WaW veteran difficulty.

I am sure there will be tons of achievement equivalent to do in multiplayer mode and if you are truly enjoy the game for what is it, just go and aim for them instead of trophy :) 

I think the main reason that there is no MP trophy because they can't decided what will be at launch at the time.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

Modern warfare depends on veteran this is must hard think but for me it’s easy if the activicion went This game hard must add challenge trophy like black ops 3 but I think this part like the new game coming he went Player see the graphic game and new story and platinum coming with some trophy need skill like before