Kasper

Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

190 posts in this topic

A boring generic looking shooter gets a boring generic trophy list. Seems about right. 

I pre downloaded and it took forever, I legit think it might have taken longer to download the game than it will to get the plat for it lol

43 minutes ago, SwageBunny082 said:

It's going to be the most challenging COD platinum.

What made you come to that conclusion? seems like the easiest next to MWR.

Edited by Cilbi

2 minutes ago, Cilbi said:

What made you come to that conclusion? seems like the easiest next to MWR.

pretty sure it was a joke

1 minute ago, mackenzie129 said:

pretty sure it was a joke

Hopefully

they probably got tired of people complaining about big league trophy, so they didnt bother to put MP trophies... kidding kidding...

It was announced a while back that Spec Ops is PS4 exclusive for a year. It's separate to make sure Xbox One and battle.net players can still complete the game.

35 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

It was announced a while back that Spec Ops is PS4 exclusive for a year. It's separate to make sure Xbox One and battle.net players can still complete the game.

Spec Ops Survival is exclusive. Normal Spec Ops is available to everyone. 

So the early list leak indeed was true :o defo should be easiest cod plat

Why people downplay by this list ? It always good for "trophy hunter" for the list that is no multiplayer. The game isn't going to be that easy anyway, it will make use of player skill at least what it appeared in past game Veteran difficulty and by no mean as easy as ratalaika games trophy. Who know maybe this has level of WaW veteran difficulty.

I am sure there will be tons of achievement equivalent to do in multiplayer mode and if you are truly enjoy the game for what is it, just go and aim for them instead of trophy :) 

I think the main reason that there is no MP trophy because they can't decided what will be at launch at the time.

Edited by FielVeredus

I have never been less hyped about a new COD game than MW and that was before I looked at this joke of a trophy list, Platinum it in a few days then move onto another game...

Y'all do realize spec ops is a separate list from the plat because spec ops isn't in the X1 version at launch, right? They're keeping trophies and achievements consistent.

But yeah, seems easy enough to get this one.

Not really into the CoD franchise, but I did enjoyed stressing over Veteran on MWR. Feels well earned.

Plus no MP trophies, so I'll sure buy it late 2020 or something

OMG not collectable !! 

But OS is on dlc so im suppose next IS the f***ing survival mission...

I never plat any of the COD games but still really enjoy going for the MP trophies, especially the prestige one. Disappointed that's now gone. 

Modern warfare depends on veteran this is must hard think but for me it’s easy if the activicion went This game hard must add challenge trophy like black ops 3 but I think this part like the new game coming he went Player see the graphic game and new story and platinum coming with some trophy need skill like before 

I'll wait until this time next year when the final DLC gets released before even thinking about buying this. 

A pretty cheap list indeed. Don't really care about the no multiplayer trophies. But no completion on realism only and no three star spec ops really is disappointing