Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

I kinda knew they wouldnt put a lot of mp trophies (the only multiplayer trophy they have ever put was the dominion trophy in infinite warfare, and it was heavily gitched), but damm, not even beat the game on the hardest difficulty or get 3 stars on all special ops.... 

Edited by Elite_Agent_009

Fantastic, a trophy list without a shelf life and could theoretically be handily attempted at any time in the future! I used to play a shit ton of CoD back in the day and prestiged multiple times in several titles, but I'm just not as into the series anymore- haven't even played the last three- and I was never going to get any of them on PS4 except MWR because of the grind- why waste time going for all of those MP trophies when I could spend that time playing games that I actually like instead? But now I may actually get this! Not new, of course, because I don't buy games with post-release monetization new, but will definitely look for it second hand in the New Year! 

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

I was expecting the trophy list to have more than 28 trophies + 1 DLC trophy, Defiantly not the best CoD trophy list, but this seems to be a very Moderate platinum to obtain, and what could be the Bright side are no blue screens/ error overloads, or glitches like we had in BO4 which annoyed me a lot. I don't mind if its a simple platinum, I would enjoyed the game regardless even though I wish it would had some challenging MP/Coop in it ;-)

3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

As someone who has literally never played a CoD game, the trailers did look interesting. Does the franchise have a reputation for crappy story then?

After Modern Warfare 3: Yes. But this is Modern Warfare, so it's more realistic and grounded.

Edited by Sikutai

A trophy list with no grindy MP stuff, no collectibles that you just have to follow a guide to get, and instead a fun list of different ways to play the game.

And we're complaining why? This is a great list to my eyes. I'll have a lot of fun going back and getting some of these!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Can't get much worse than this. This one would even have a double arm amputee complaining it's too easy. No spec ops missions in the main list to add insult to injury, probably because of the complaints of difficulty it'd get. Spectacular flop as far as the list goes for me. 

Pretty much agree with that. At least they should’ve had a realism difficulty only trophy, prestiege in MP, spec ops all stars on Vet and something else needed. This is so watery it’s shameful. 

They want casual players to feel better so any low skill casual gamer can feel good about getting some silver and gold trophies.

But admit most gamers aren’t as hardcore and don’t deliberately hunt ultra rares like you @Potent_Delusions !

Edited by MiloFPS
  • Like 1

I think you're all mad. You would seriously rather have a list similar to old ones that half of which were just "Complete this level" and "Complete this level on Veteran".

I dunno, I like a list that encourages you to play in different ways rather than just following a guide for intel locations.

Some spec ops trophies would have been nice, but other than that this is great

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WumpaJuice said:

I think you're all mad. You would seriously rather have a list similar to old ones that half of which were just "Complete this level" and "Complete this level on Veteran".

I dunno, I like a list that encourages you to play in different ways rather than just following a guide for intel locations.

Some spec ops trophies would have been nice, but other than that this is great

Mad mad or crazy cuz your name was 

BritishFreak007

Edited by mackenzie129

7 minutes ago, rune12 said:

Agreed. If they're going to add MP or Spec Ops trophies then they need adding as part of the DLC, not in the base game. Multiplayer and Co-operative trophies have always been hated, not sure why people are complaining. I guess people will never be happy and for people moaning that it's the easiest one, there will always be an easiest platinum in ANY series, we also don't know how hard the campaign will be yet. 

Golden path trophy sounds quite hard but we'll have to see.

Multiplayer-Trophies as DLC-Trophies would be fine, like in Doom or TLoU.

• Like 1

Best case scenario would be for COD games to release separate SP and MP lists going forward (a bit like Crackdown 3 on Xbox). That way both sides of the spectrum are content, and/or allows players to specialize. I'm personally happy with this list, but only because I want to move on to The Outer Worlds shortly after.

Completing all spec-ops seems pretty easy too...does anyone know if some will be tied behind co-op?  Will be doing this on Xbox, so need to consider this as we don't get platinums. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1