Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

Just now, panikooooos said:

Yeah, this is just a small observation, doesn't prove anything but combined with things like the trend of companies making difficulty related trophies dlc, majority of AAA titles getting 30%+ rarity plats, trophy hunting going mainstream and now this, I think I could make a good case for my argument :popcorn:

It certainly is hard to argue.  This game for example is absolutely easier than your average CoD plat. ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I'm extremely happy there's a choice to play this game on Veteran or Realism and not just Realism is required.

That's good, i don't like hard Trophies. I like grindy Trophies and Multiplayertrophies.

Edited by Sikutai

No one in here is pissed off, we are just disappointed about the list. Hard or easy, my friends and I will still buy the game every year because we are fans. It's not going to stop us from playing the campaign/multiplayer. I don't think anyone buy call of duty day one every year only for the trophies ?

Personally I think it’s too easy and quite disappointing. Trophy list had some potential to be another challenging platinum but nope. I enjoy challenging games that you can be proud to say you achieved. I’ll get this, but it won’t have any bragging rights unlike say black ops 3/4 

I don't mind MP grinding trophies like prestige mode etc, i just hated the other MP/coop trophs for things like extinction/zombies etc in the past games (yes i know there werent either in the orig MW2).

First CoD iive been excited about since Ghosts lol.  Even though the platty will be short/easy, it'll still be fun to have the PvP to play when i'm drunk and don't want to grind other games.

MW3 was still my fav game of the franchise....ACR FTW

Edited by pksTOXIC

So just campaign trophies 

one survivalist   trophy 

no multiplayer trophies 

it is a bit boring compared to what they asked you to do in black ops 4 

even compared to the old MW cod the other 3 had a bit more to show for 

but I have not played it yet so there might be one of them trophy that is really hard to get 

but so far 4/10 

12 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No Online Trophies? That's not good for a Multiplayer-Game. It feels wrong.

It's not a multiplayer only game you know

11 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

As someone who has literally never played a CoD game, the trailers did look interesting. Does the franchise have a reputation for crappy story then?

No, at least after the new generation of cods (cod 4 onwards up until black ops 2 the story is  good to amazing in World at War and Black Ops 1, the rest I'd say are very good save for Ghost which is just ok) The games after that I haven't played but I heard they are not good. Jesus, Black Ops 4 doesn't even have story mode...

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Also, commenting on a trophy list is not synonymous with one's opinion on the game as a whole.

People are already stating that they won't get the game solely because of the trophylist. Mock me all you want, but I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm not getting the game regardless, as I only play 3arc developed CODs, but the amount of bickering in this thread over the easiness of the plat is sad. I still stand by my statement that Blackout shouldn't have any trophies, or should just be the 10 wins. People play COD for the zombies, campaign, and/or multiplayer, and shouldn't be punished for a dev wanting to use the 'battle royale' gimmick. That said, I do have massive respect for your accomplishments, but my opinion is still my opinion. 

9 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

No, l am disappointed about the list, not with the game. There's a difference. I was hoping to see some spec ops trophies that requires you to beat'em on veteran. Since there's none, what's the point of going for it? 
@freddie1989 l can understand those who complain about how hard trophies are, l can understand how easy or how incomplete a list but l can never understand those who critize others when they share their frustration on a trophy related forum.

The may add them later. Also, so trophies are the only reason you would play an entire game mode? So you won't be playing multiplayer then because it has no trophies? The list is amazing. Enjoy the campaign, get the plat and just play as much mp as you like withouth having to worry about getting this or that, luck based trophies etc etc. Just play the mp for enjoyment. I replied to you but this more of a reply to the thread itlself

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Yes, Call of Duty is now the same as a Ratalaika Game. That happens when there are no Multiplayertrophies in a MULTIPLAYERGAME. Shame on you, Activision. Next time do 6 Stacks.

It doesn't even compare to that

Not played a CoD (not including MW Remaster) since the first BLOPS on XB360, but given this new one had old characters returning etc and that I loved the original MW I gave the BETA a run out and really enjoyed it. Regardless of the trophy list I was invested and said i’d probably pick this up at launch if not shortly after.

Having seen the list a week or so back, even if MP trophies/difficulty trophies were included i’d still give the game a go, despite not being an investor of weeks and weeks and weeks into the same game with said MP etc so for me it was irrelevant. 

The plat naturally will be a nice one to have for sure and will definitely go for it, more so as it appears relatively straight forward. Side note, the tiles and artwork are decent and those that know me know I am a sucker for trophy tiles with effort, regardless of the game. :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, amirbloody77 said:

It seems an easy platinum,but don't judge this trophy list yet maybe it surprise us

You'd seriously, seriously think people would learn by now, considering games like Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Unravel 2, etc, but no, people just do not learn.