Really Low Completion (Why?)

VoidVictorious

id prob say motion sickness. any vr game i can play about a hour tops. the other day i played bravo vr for 7 hours and i had to take multiple breaks just to clear my head but someone helped me get my last trophy so i helped them replay a few missions. one of my friends came over and i let them try vr, after about 10 minutes he said that was awesome, took the goggles off and nearly fell through my coffee table lmao i had to grab his arm. luckily we were both standing near each other. our brains simply werent meant for vr on this level because it thinks our body is being poisoned when are eyes are moving forward but our bodies arent actually moving lol

• Like 2

All of these responses have been helpful. It’s what I thought unless someone posts that they encountered a glitch, but yeah I don’t believe that anyone could rush through this considering that it is physically demanding. If anyone has encountered a problem please post what it was and if you could get passed it.

I am 2/3 of the way through the game and have not had any problems with glitches or anything.  I've never had a problem with VR motion sickness either.  I got all but 1 trophy on Skyrim VR with no issues except I tend to feel a little more tired the longer I play.  I take the headset off about once an hour for 5-10 minutes to give my eyes a break.  I'm finding the game easier than the original because of the BAMF time and how fast it's cooldown is.  That in combo with Zero's deception make me virtually unkillable so far.

Edited by kramerjb13
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Long game that was built around co-op but is strictly a solo experience here. This version has more glitches as well (phaselock not hitting properly, off center camera during driving, guns randomly not shooting when gunzerking, had 1 crash that put me back 1 entire mission). And then there's motion sickness which thankfully I've never experienced in VR so I'm lucky there.

• Like 1