Modern Warfare Hype?

7 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I really disliked the Multiplayer beta so I'll sit this one out, which is the first time in about a decade. Whoever was in charge of the MP liked Hardcore. The time to kill is far too short and I can't stand not having a mini-map. Trophies look like a joke, at least.

Same, Infinite warfare was the only CoD game I ever skipped and this will be the second one.

The 2v2 mode was kinda cool but it gets stale really quick, but man, I didn't have any fun at all playing multiplayer, not even when I was  completely dominating, it just didn't feel like a CoD game at all, the 6v6 game mode was absolutely awful, the only good thing was the 32v32 which I don't care at all in a CoD game...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I really disliked the Multiplayer beta so I'll sit this one out, which is the first time in about a decade. Whoever was in charge of the MP liked Hardcore. The time to kill is far too short and I can't stand not having a mini-map. Trophies look like a joke, at least.

There is a mini-map.

Just now, SupakGaming said:

There is a mini-map.

I looked it up, apparently, they added the minimap back during the beta according to this: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/09/amid-fan-backlash-mini-map-returns-to-modern-warfare-beta/

Although, apparently it is literally just a map. It will not show where your teammates are, which kind of makes it useless.

2 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I looked it up, apparently, they added the minimap back during the beta according to this: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/09/amid-fan-backlash-mini-map-returns-to-modern-warfare-beta/

Although, apparently it is literally just a map. It will not show where your teammates are, which kind of makes it useless.

Believe me, the mini-map will stay. The fans had an outrage because of it, that is why they added it. I doubt that they are not going to also add it to the main game, taking in mind the positive reaction from the fans.

You can see your teammates on the minimap btw.

6 minutes ago, SupakGaming said:

Believe me, the mini-map will stay. The fans had an outrage because of it, that is why they added it. I doubt that they are not going to also add it to the main game, taking in mind the positive reaction from the fans.

You can see your teammates on the minimap btw.

It was just a dumb decision to remove it in the first place, but that is one big gripe fixed. However, the time to kill is still way too quick. It felt like I was playing semi-hardcore when I played the beta at the start and gave up after a few hours. Unless they have some plans to address ttk, I'll still pass it.

11 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm at the opposite side. MP beta was great and after the disaster that bo4 was it felt way better. But I also know activision so microtransactions will be added at some point so we will see. The game feels solid, weapons feels great. Maps look better (altough a bit a lack of maps with just using maps in different times). More tactical approach, headquarters back and Cyber attack which I really enjoyed with a friend. 

The new prestige system as put me off this time. Feels like unless you play it to death you will get knowwhere in the game. At least the old system you could play at your own leisure and still get the rewards.

Would really love them to remaster bo2 which is my favourite cod. Went downhill after that.

I thoroughly enjoyed the beta to the point where I didn't want to stop playing it. Only mode I didn't enjoy was the 32 player mode. I usually play hardcore so I didn't mind the lower ttk. Also glad they are bringing back the campaign and spec ops. Skipped bo4 because it didn't feel like a complete game.

15 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

You say the TTK is even shorter this time? CoD always felt like Unreal Tournament with Instagib mode. More like who looks better on the mini map than who plays better. Guess I'll pick it up in a sale for the campaign as you don't need MP for the plat. Otherwise I would have prefered to remove the mini map as it would bring people to focus more on the game itself and not on scanning the area to have an unrealistic advantage because of some dots or waves.

Edited by Silencer0004

15 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It was a beta, the mini map is back. Glad to see you did your research 

They are try something new people hate it 

no mini map 

no prestige 

and like with black ops 4 if you don’t play this everyday you won’t get any of the new guns or whatever they planned to do with that tier system that resets every season ( update) you go from 1-55 and with new update back to 1 

and like with fortnight you can buy a other tier loot thing you can buy with real money ( after 70 dollars/euro you spent on the game itself) 

and as for the trophies go compared to black ops 4 this list is a bit disappointing 

• Like 1

This game had so much potential because the guns sound great, gameplay looks fine and back to how we remember cod for but

1. No prestiges

2. No free 4 all and no kill confirmed in public games

3. No fully working mini map

4. As ive stated and a few others have unless you are a no lifer you will struggle getting everything out of this game.

Might pick this up when its cheaper because looks like easy plat. Shame really because this had potential being a great cod game

Edited by dannyswfc9

On 26/10/2019 at 2:27 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

This game had so much potential because the guns sound great, gameplay looks fine and back to how we remember cod for but

1. No prestiges

2. No free 4 all and no kill confirmed in public games

3. No fully working mini map

4. As ive stated and a few others have unless you are a no lifer you will struggle getting everything out of this game.

Might pick this up when its cheaper because looks like easy plat. Shame really because this had potential being a great cod game

There is free for all. Learn to read. :)

55 minutes ago, JayceeTheFox said:

There is free for all. Learn to read. :)

Read what? The game launched with no free for all. I watched a live stream and the only way you could play free for all was private matches. The time of writing my previous message was before update 1.04. Which they added free for all

Instead of the insults dude you could just inform me seen as i was right in the first place but dont know the new updates because i dont have the game

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Read what? The game launched with no free for all. I watched a live stream and the only way you could play free for all was private matches. The time of writing my previous message was before update 1.04. Which they added free for all

Instead of the insults dude you could just inform me seen as i was right in the first place but dont know the new updates because i dont have the game

You weren't right in the first place lol. I got it on launch and there was FFA. Stay poor. 

27 minutes ago, JayceeTheFox said:

You weren't right in the first place lol. I got it on launch and there was FFA. Stay poor. 

Yes on private games. Get the right info pal before you quote me next time. Cant be arsed to argue with you. "Stay poor". Is that a new thing. Grow up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1195784/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-1-04-patch-notes-day-one-update-download/amp

You must of been the special one with free for all at launch. Running around on your own ?

11 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Wtf is with the recent influx of "I'm rich" roleplay posting? Cringiest shit I've seen in a while 1f62c.png

Oh so that was what the "stay poor" comment was by @JayceeTheFox ment. F ucking pathetic some people. Thanks for heads up dude

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1