WWE2K20 Trophies

DarkHpokinsn

So I have been playing WWE2K20, and earning trophies here and there, but the list isn’t up on the servers yet. I haven’t seen anybody talking about this on here so I wanted to bring it up. I’ll still get the trophies I’ve earned so far once they are on the server right? At least that’s what happened last time they did something like this.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

To be honest man, I'm starting to think it's an issue with PSN in general. Every time I go to my trophy list on the home screen, I notice it takes like 20 seconds for the sync bar to complete. Right now I'm on another game and I'm about to unlock another trophy so I'll see if that syncs.

EDIT: Yeah it's definitely only a problem with 2K20. Hopefully they fix it in the first patch. The game is beyond broken.

Edited by Eagle-RP
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eagle-RP said:

To be honest man, I'm starting to think it's an issue with PSN in general. Every time I go to my trophy list on the home screen, I notice it takes like 20 seconds for the sync bar to complete. Right now I'm on another game and I'm about to unlock another trophy so I'll see if that syncs.

EDIT: Yeah it's definitely only a problem with 2K20. Hopefully they fix it in the first patch. The game is beyond broken.

Not sure about the game being broken, the trophies just don’t seem like they’re not live yet for whatever reason, which is odd within itself.

Technically If you hold the PS button and then scroll to title it shows the trophies. So maybe they’re on the server. Not sure what’s going on here.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

6 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Not sure about the game being broken, the trophies just don’t seem like they’re not live yet for whatever reason, which is odd within itself.

Technically If you hold the PS button and then scroll to title it shows the trophies. So maybe they’re on the server. Not sure what’s going on here.

Those trophies you see by holding thr ps button aren't synced to the server. It's basically like an offline view of what you unlocked. PS4 syncs trophies automatically though but you can also do it by manually going to your trophy list on the home screen. And yes, the game is very broken. If you go on Twitter, you'll see a bunch of posts and videos of problems with the game. Trophy syncing is just another added problem.

26 minutes ago, Eagle-RP said:

Those trophies you see by holding thr ps button aren't synced to the server. It's basically like an offline view of what you unlocked. PS4 syncs trophies automatically though but you can also do it by manually going to your trophy list on the home screen. And yes, the game is very broken. If you go on Twitter, you'll see a bunch of posts and videos of problems with the game. Trophy syncing is just another added problem.

I haven’t seen any glitches really, just because some people are having problems doesn’t mean everybody will. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

trophies do pop

i know. was just wondering if anyone would boost but made a request for it.

if anyone wants to boost say 10 wins each today in Road to Glory (and getting 5stars), send a message. ill be on for 3hrs. its 12am where I'm at. This will be tomorrow and thurs as well...

cant make a Game Session since trophies

are unlisted currently 

Edited by LegacyJKO09

17 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

I’m curious, have you had a lot of glitches with the game in your own experience with it? 

When I play an online chamber match, there is never a chamber. Everyone spawns in the ring at the same time.

Road to Glory always stops finding opponents until you close and reboot the game.

Many others have experienced single player glitches but I never played much yet as I want to get Road to Glory out of the way. 

As for the trophies, they finally fixed it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xVeNGeAnZe__ said:

How's the Roman Reigns tower compared to last years AJ tower? Anyone got feedback?

Putting it politely mate it's a walk in the park.

It was one of my first trophies.

Most matches I did count out to speed it up when I wasn't getting blue screened over and over ☹️ 

The only issue for me is some trophies are glitching for me

Yeah, when I saw #FixWWE2K20 trending on Twitter, I felt like I dodged a bullet. Some of those bugs...I haven't seen anything that bad since Friday The 13th. Simply unacceptable. I mean I really wanted to get that Bump in the Night DLC, but screw that. I'm not touching 2K20 until they fix that buggy shit.

Edited by jackmadrox

• 1 month later...

A few trophies not popping in update 1.03

likes of the payback trophies only managed to pop poison mist  and run in... rest is still glitched....had to delete the game and not install the patch to unlock a few trophies 

edit :

played my player and no chapter trophies popping up. They really fucked this one up didn’t they 

my persona photo says everything about this game

Edited by CallanGWProx

• 9 months later...