Anthem collectibles (Arcanist & Sentinel archives)

Dja

Let me start by saying what a pile of bull crap getting these 2 set of collectibles is. I have over 25 hours of flying around and searching. Tried so many different routes and I haven't gotten a single one to spawn yet. Common, this is just absurd. I can understand randomized weapons and loot to keep players interested but collectibles too!!!

This is the last trophy that I am missing. I have taken this issue to EA, Bioware, Facebook and Twitter. They need to Fix This on the next patch or server Update. Either revamp it completely or significantly increase the spawn rates and locations of these 2 set of collectibles. If you're going for platinum I suggest you go and ask the developers to look into that issue like I'm doing. Seriously who thought this was a fun and creative idea?

I just finished the campaign and I'm gonna start doing the collectibles and from what PowerPyx says and I quote: ''What’s great in Anthem is that you can farm the Intel & Archive locations (the items that have 25 each) and collect the same ones again until you have 25 to complete their challenges. They respawn when you die in free roam. No need to find all unique ones, a good farming route in which you pick up different types will do better than looking for them, as the guide below will show.''

I read 3 trophy guides including the one you're quoting, countless YouTube videos and countless maps. 25 hrs later, still no Arcanist or Sentinel archives found.

Good luck on finding 1 Arcanist or Sentinel archives. And if you do you better wish that there are no other players on that server with or it will stop spawning. Let me know how you fare on your search for Arcanist and Sentinel collectibles.

Edited by Dja
Gramnar

The collectibles were the last thing I did for the plat. They were tedious, but honestly I can't say they were the worst thing about the game. In fact, I cannot say for sure exactly what was the worst thing about this dumpster fire of a game. RIP BioWare.

• Like 1

Like I don't know if that last update or patch on October 16th messed up the spawn for Arcanist and Sentinel collectibles. I have a feeling that it might have. Because 2 days prior I had found 1 Arcanist collectible. But since the last update I have poured in 25 hours flying around and searching and not a single Arcanist or Sentinel archives could be found by me.

I think they messed it up by adding 10 collectibles for that event. It is very frustrating at the moment. I'm trying to get a hold of Bioware via EA, Facebook and Twitter to bring the issue to their attention but no response yet.

On 23/10/2019 at 10:41 AM, Dja said:

I Have the same problem , i search for many places, and not find  any  arcanist  or sentinel archives anyware,

I dont know what has happened, I hope and someone can help, o ea fix

Edited by x6Fc9_LiNk

I have been finding a few here and there. Some counted; some did not.

I must say I'm a bit disappointed in Bioware. I usually love their games and, when they add things like collectibles, they're usually a lot easier to track (individually) with their respective object names. But the counter method here is silly and doesn't help at all. Not to mention collectibles only counting for one person per session and some not even showing.

Hopefully they fix it. I guess this is going to be like my last plat: 1 stupid bug that causes stuff to not show away from that last trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

I played a couple of hours yesterday just searching for these archives and still nothing. There’s a thread about this on the EA site and someone mentioned they contacted the devs via Twitter and they’ll look into it (they weren’t even aware of this).

To sum it up: it’s still broken

• Like 1

Ok, i've got pretty good solution, but still quite expecting. You can collect many times exactly the same collectible. You just need to fly away from it (30 seconds, maybe another collectible) and get back to one you want to farm. Worked for me on 25 scars data, 25 rebels data and... 24 dominium data. After 74 turns with 3 different collectibles, 75th is not spawning even after death and game restart. Gotta look for ot somewhere else. 

The collectibles of arcanists and sentries do not count, no matter how much the grabs, for example, the arcanists are on a kind of blue drawer, that is the correct one, and due to the error you will take it but it will not count in the challenge, I have tried everything and arcacanistas and sentinels do not count, if you find any method before the new patch, please tell us how you do, thanks, greetings.

Well I have managed to perform the challenges, although the ruling continues, I did the following, I played on the highest difficulty (I don't think this has anything to do with it), I did it so that there are fewer people, and I made the route of the cave of the Tarsis base, when leaving that point on the left, if you go down you will find a creek and a cave that passes to the other side of the base, in that cave there must be one or two arcanist collectibles, take them over and over Once, I've counted more than 15, and after that, the 15th, 16th or 17th time I grabbed it, I started counting, after that all normal, every time I grabbed it I counted for the challenge, then I went for the sentries and it worked correctly, I only had to grab 25, in case of not working with the sentry ones they could do the same, in case of finding it elsewhere, they just have to go away in any direction (I did it until the suit overheated) , and return to the same place and the collectible will appear again, I hope that sir Go, good luck.

• Like 2

I want to confirm that @siren2010's method works. Thanks!

I'm not sure you have to collect a certain number of archives and it's just a coincidence but after collecting about 16 of them in the cave it started to count for me. Before that I looked up all the spawn locations and made a route for myself that I searched for 20 hours (collecting some that either added to the collectibles or not but counter didn't go up).

Once the archives actually start to count you can change servers and it will keep on counting. I had 2 left to go but the server expired so I had to join a new one and it picked up right where I left off. Not sure what happens if you quit the game or lose connection. If the archives spawn in the cave just keep collecting them until they start to count and you're good.

Also, after they started to count for me a random person joined and started collecting them too but they took a different route so we were tripping each other up. But I noticed as long as I was near them when they picked up the archive it still counted for me. It might be wise to team up with people if they are already doing them not to mess each other up (or just leave and look for a new game). Unfortunately they left before I could message them to team up.

Oh and I did it on Grand Master 2 and 3 difficulty. My brother also went through this process and it worked for him too.

@motojontko Sorry no evidence just the person's post on EA forums. I don't use Twitter (or any other social media site), so I didn't bother to check.

@Grand_Gore Hope this helps:

I had to cut it together from two vids (it's not the best)

0:46 Inside the cave (second part)
0:52 Archive location 1
1:12 Archive location 2 (on top of the junk, it didn't spawn for me this time but usually only one spot works at a time if at all)

I think there's another spot between the two that might spawn an archive.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

Trying it right now, but no collectible counts so far... Doing since an hour, always only the same collectible over and over again. Sometimes it's a Text ("Red Lancer") Sometimes it's only a blank one. No one counts. (Difficulty: Grandmaster 1)

After 3 hours I switched to Grandmaster 3 and after 10 pick ups it finally counted 1/25. After leaving Server due to Server reset it still counted on. This method works.

Edited by Grand_Gore

Hello people, if as I told you, the method works, you just have to be patient, if they make a few turns around the cave and the collectibles do not appear, it is that another player is already grabbing them, so it is very likely that they do not It appears, the easiest is to go out and enter another game of free play, the amount to grab is not known, but if they grab again and again (in the same game), it is very likely that before the 20 collections begin to count, so don't lose hope, just patience gamers !!!

20 hours ago, siren2010 said:

Hello people, if as I told you, the method works, you just have to be patient, if they make a few turns around the cave and the collectibles do not appear, it is that another player is already grabbing them, so it is very likely that they do not It appears, the easiest is to go out and enter another game of free play, the amount to grab is not known, but if they grab again and again (in the same game), it is very likely that before the 20 collections begin to count, so don't lose hope, just patience gamers !!!

The cave didn't work for me, I move one server to another and still nothing, pick 20 times each and no luck, only got parts of a history (really good by the way), but no collectible... but when I go to the spot in the video works almost 100% of the time, I change servers one time only

Edited by willianmarques
grammar