Anthem collectibles (Arcanist & Sentinel archives)

Dja

Okay so I just now got the collectible trophy and here's my thinking, I did free play,  from tarsis, went to the cave where the tomb of Yvenia and had a pick up spawn near that door so I collected it and entered/exit the tomb to re spawn it and got nothing except faction xp and the lore book "An account of my time with Saln Govran" for an hour. Then suddenly I stopped getting that book and got all 25 Arcanist pages. I then went to the little water south of tarsis where the sentinel pages spawn and got all those, my point is I think something happened in the game and it prioritises the Saln Govran lore pages over the arcanist and sentinel ones so I'd suggest getting those first. I got them all around the tomb spawn so it's not to hard. The last one ends "In the end, the truth did change my world, but not for the better.", I hope this helps people unlock this trophy.

• Like 2

On 03/12/2019 at 2:37 PM, VirgilMustDie3X said:

Okay so I just now got the collectible trophy and here's my thinking, I did free play,  from tarsis, went to the cave where the tomb of Yvenia and had a pick up spawn near that door so I collected it and entered/exit the tomb to re spawn it and got nothing except faction xp and the lore book "An account of my time with Saln Govran" for an hour. Then suddenly I stopped getting that book and got all 25 Arcanist pages. I then went to the little water south of tarsis where the sentinel pages spawn and got all those, my point is I think something happened in the game and it prioritises the Saln Govran lore pages over the arcanist and sentinel ones so I'd suggest getting those first. I got them all around the tomb spawn so it's not to hard. The last one ends "In the end, the truth did change my world, but not for the better.", I hope this helps people unlock this trophy.

Thank you! I did as you said, I kept going backwards and forwards through the cave, eventually it started counting after "In the end" message of Saln Govran. I also played on Grandmaster 3 but I don't know if that helped at all. 

For anyone who don't know how to check what messages you have its.. Library > Miscellaneous > Enclave Collection > An account of my time with Saln Govran

Yep, worked for me too. Played on Grandmaster 3 using the cave trick. For me it took a really long time so keep at it even if you're not getting it for hours.
I had 0/15000 for Champion of Tarsis and when it reached around 1150/15000 from just collecting I finally got my first archive.

Also, it is safe to leave a session and continue on to collect another time.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

Have to confirm that @siren2010's method worked well for me too:

1. Find a lobby with a document near Yvenia's tomb. Pick up the document, entry the tomb, exit from it, and pick up again,... till you have the full story of "An account of my time with Saln Govran". You can collect one piece of this story per 4 or 5 documents collected, the rest of the time you doesn't, but don't worry, that is how it works. 

2. After the last piece of "An account of my time with Saln Govran", keep picking up the same document, getting in to the tomb, etc. For each document picked you'll receive an Arcanist Archive. So keep doing this process till you have the all 25 Arcanist Archives.

3. For Sentinel Archives, I recommend this: fast travel to Fort Tarsis respawn again, If you continue the path of the front waterfall, you'll reach a small plain next to the river where probably you'll see the Sentinel Archive, pick it up, respawn and repeat. If there isn't there, try to find another lobby for this archives, I think that this is the best spot for them. (Location: 1:10 min ). 

Edited by TizonaES
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TizonaES said:

Today, Icetide event as well 1.60 patch have been released. In the patch notes Bioware says that the issue with Arcanist and Sentinel Archives has been fixed. Good luck everyone!

The closest thing I see to a fix is this one note here.
Fixed an issue causing Incremental Archives to not spawn as often as expected.
Seems like they fixed the spawning issues others have mentioned but not the issue of picking it up and not counting towards the 25. But I could be wrong. This update also brings new hidden collectibles to the world as well.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:41 PM, BestUsername---- said:

The closest thing I see to a fix is this one note here.
Fixed an issue causing Incremental Archives to not spawn as often as expected.
Seems like they fixed the spawning issues others have mentioned but not the issue of picking it up and not counting towards the 25. But I could be wrong. This update also brings new hidden collectibles to the world as well.

I've already completed the trophy, so I can't tell. But, I've read a Reddit user talking about they fixed it because he/she collected 2 archives, and both of them counted to him/her.

As I said, I can't give more information than that. It would be nice, if someone here gives it a try.