AccessEngage21

Metal Gear Legacy Collection And A Simple Question

Metal Gear Legacy Collection And A Simple Question   32 members have voted

  1. 1. After beat the four games, Platumun 2 of them and the other options this collection has to offer, my simple question is, if you could include one or more game (spin off at this point) in this collection, which would it be?

    • Metal Gear Portable Ops 1 And Plus (PSP)
    • Metal Gear Acid 1 And 2 (PSP)
    • Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes (Gamecube)
    • Metal Gear Solid Mobile (Mobile)
    • Metal Gear Ghost Babel (Game Boy)
    • Metal Gear 1 And 2 (NES)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Since i put a lot of thinking, specially after beat peace walker and platinum, which i must say, i feel like a true hero after that, my biggest complain about this collection will always be the lack of spin offs or more games to be honest.

 

yes, i know, metal gear fans want only the main games, but i always love the morbid felling to play a spin off, and no take the franchise seriously.

 

because of that, i made this little poll to put a small think of brain cell inside me.

 

now.....my biggest inclusion in this collection will be The Twin Snakes, just for sheer amount of nonsensical action this remake has, and the glorius cutscenes.

 

the other one definitely has to be the mobile version, im still impressed with the quality, it literally blow my head.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would include Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Metal Gear Solid 1. Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, the original MSX2 games, would be a nice addition as well, but a remake of both games or at least updated gameplay (CQC for MG1 for example) would be better.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already have Twin Snakes. Ghost Babel is one of the best games on the GBC, and the only spinoff I even remotely like at that. If they were to port it and maybe tweak the colour palette to look a bit less garish, it would be a winner.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

I would include Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Metal Gear Solid 1. Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, the original MSX2 games, would be a nice addition as well, but a remake of both games or at least updated gameplay (CQC for MG1 for example) would be better.

 

Portable Ops could get in the collection, i mean peace walker did it, why MGS PO no, and Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake (the 2 MSX games) are currently playable, just select MGS3, and the menu got the 2, now a remake of the 2 would be great indeed, just with konami right now in his current state i prefer not.

 

1 hour ago, AK-1138 said:

Already have Twin Snakes. Ghost Babel is one of the best games on the GBC, and the only spinoff I even remotely like at that. If they were to port it and maybe tweak the colour palette to look a bit less garish, it would be a winner.

 

With Zelda Link Awakening been a success, Ghost Babel shouldn't have any trouble to being a sales juggernaut

 

AccessEngage21.png

Edited by AccessEngage21
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AccessEngage21 said:

 

Portable Ops could get in the collection, i mean peace walker did it, why MGS PO no, and Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake (the 2 MSX games) are currently playable, just select MGS3, and the menu got the 2, now a remake of the 2 would be great indeed, just with konami right now in his current state i prefer not.

 

I meant with trophy support. There are a lot of indies with similar graphics that have trophies or even a platinum. If they add some mechanics like CQC, hidding in lockers, etc., they can sell it in a bundle.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

meant with trophy support. There are a lot of indies with similar graphics that have trophies or even a platinum. If they add some mechanics like CQC, hidding in lockers, etc., they can sell it in a bundle.

 

i mean as a bonus would be great, but a rather a full remake than a game just with trophy support for the sake of hunting them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AccessEngage21 said:

 

i mean as a bonus would be great, but a rather a full remake than a game just with trophy support for the sake of hunting them.

 

Of course a full remake with The Phantom Pain graphics and mechanics would be the best choice, but since that seems highly unlikely, re-releasing those games with trophy support (along with MGS) and upgraded gameplay would suffice. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked AC!D because I never really got the opportunity to play them. It would be an interesting departure from the rest of the games in the collection.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.