Stay-Pationt

Copy for sale - stacking platinum but out of print

14 posts in this topic

This Japanese version has a separate platinum trophy but is out of print so hard to find, even playasia dont have it. I have a copy I'm done with and willing to sell, feel free to message me if interested.

3 hours ago, Stay-Pationt said:

Ye everythings in english 1f642.png

that makes me want a copy, is the save file copy prohibited for that version?

@Stay-Pationt how you've been?
I miss your videos good sir, i was a subscriber and followed your trophy guides plenty of times on youtube.

Good old times 😁

Sorry for the off-topic

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

It's not that hard to find.  Buyee has quite a lot of copies on sale at the moment for around £10 before shipping. There's two on Ebay and one on Rakuten for £20 each. There are countless cheap copies on Amazon.jp, although they probably won't ship directly overseas so you'll have to use a package-forwarding company like Buyee or Tenso.

Play-Asia isn't really a reliable method of checking how rare a game is. They barely have anything that's more than a few years old, and if they do they want £50+ for it.

One of the ebay copies is mine 😊 Wasn't sure how hard it is to find if you look around but with it being a worthy trophy hunters purchase with the stacking plat I figured I'd mention it on here. And mine is a nice simple ship from the UK so saves hassle importing it or redirecting postage through a 3rd party. Not trying to peddle or push it on anyone, if its widely available no probs. Just saying I have a copy in the UK to sell if anyone interested 🙂

And regarding the save file question I wouldnt know. I loved the game so 100%'d it twice and dont use save files anyway. Sorry.

8 hours ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

@Stay-Pationt how you've been?
I miss your videos good sir, i was a subscriber and followed your trophy guides plenty of times on youtube.

Good old times 1f601.png

Sorry for the off-topic

Oh and hey bud 🙂 Thanks, hope you're well

It's good to know there's another stack for this game hopefully i can find a copy for a good price on ebay

Edited by Infamousx201

On 10/24/2019 at 3:53 AM, Stay-Pationt said:

Wasn't sure how hard it is to find if you look around

Than why make the statement that it's "so hard to find" if you personally never looked yourself? I know the tactic you tried to use. You tried to create urgency in the hopes that people would jump all over it. Nice try. Them shady ass sellers on ebay say shit like that all the time. Like another gamer said, Play-Asia isn't a reliable source. And like many other gamers have said, you can find it easily on ebay, Amazon and a few other places if you simply just look for it. 

I stacked and 100%'ed both versions years ago. Looking forward to doing it all over again on the PS4 once I get my pre-ordered copy from Amazon. 😃

Edited by MrTacoNinja

Does anyone know if the digital or retail version of the game has add-ons? I can not find them in japanese PSN.

Edited by eternit_pl

7 minutes ago, eternit_pl said:
Does anyone know if the digital or retail version of the game has add-ons? I can not find them in japanese PSN.

The PS3 version for both regions has dlc + trophies but they have been delisted. The PS4 version has the DLC on the disc.