Complete the Game trophy possibly glitched

EPICRAGE

I’m sad to report that the trophies are buggy. The trophy Complete the corn field didn’t unlock when I beat all the levels in the cornfield, which is the second world. It did unlock when I went back and played the last corn field level, but the trophy for beating the game, Complete the game, didn’t unlock either. I went back and played the last level a few times and no luck.

I also beat some levels in less than two minutes several times and that trophy also didn’t unlock. I could have been first to 100% but oh well. Hopefully I can get them to unlock somehow tomorrow.

EDIT: In trying to get the Complete the game trophy to unlock I replayed a bunch of levels and managed to unlock the Win in 2 min trophy. I did it in a cornfield level, whereas before I was doing it on the last level of the game which at this point I perfected. After I unlocked that I deleted my save data and beat the game again in one sitting (takes about 1.5-2 hours, maybe less if you don't make mistakes) and still no trophy for completing the game. Not sure what to try next...

Edited by EPICRAGE
formatting

UPDATE: I managed to somehow unlock the Complete the game trophy! During my second play through I noticed graphical issues during some of the levels (1-2, 2-1, 3-4) so I replayed those but still nothing. So then I played the final level again, this time if I died I would click the Main Menu option instead of retry, and upon beating the level I let it sit on the You Survived screen and the trophy unlocked!

so the 100% is indeed possible but the trophies can be glitchy. I hope nobody else has these issues but at least we know every trophy is obtainable.

it helps that the game was actually fun and I didn’t mind too much replaying it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I had trouble getting that trophy too but a few attempts of employing methods similar to yours eventually got it to pop.

Well part of me is glad that it happened to someone else because that means I'm not crazy lol. I made sure to explain the methods I used to try and get it to pop just incase it happened to someone else. Welcome to the 100% club!

I did message the developers on Facebook Messenger and they said they were going to look into the issues.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/10/2019 at 5:11 AM, EPICRAGE said:

UPDATE: I managed to somehow unlock the Complete the game trophy! During my second play through I noticed graphical issues during some of the levels (1-2, 2-1, 3-4) so I replayed those but still nothing. So then I played the final level again, this time if I died I would click the Main Menu option instead of retry, and upon beating the level I let it sit on the You Survived screen and the trophy unlocked!

so the 100% is indeed possible but the trophies can be glitchy. I hope nobody else has these issues but at least we know every trophy is obtainable.

it helps that the game was actually fun and I didn’t mind too much replaying it!

Thanks, this worked for me. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I got all the trophies, just the morgue levels that didn't pop. So I played all them again (I played the game for the first time with my internet off, and second time with internet on). 

Everytime I died I select to chose the level and after the last level I pressed the ps button and the trophy popped 0.o

• Like 1