What’s Yours Is Mine Trophy

• 3 months later...

Hi there, apologies for the very late reply, but I thought this might be a useful place to address this trophy for anyone else having trouble with it, as I found the strategy in the guide fairly hit and miss. Whilst fast travelling between Anticosti and Fort Louis, as the guide recommends, led me to find a couple of Naval Convoys (both at Anticosti) initially, they stopped spawning afterwards.

A more guaranteed method of finding Naval Convoys is to go to taverns (shown as a jug icon on the map) in the North Atlantic and New York and pay the bartender for information, which will reveal the location of Naval Convoys on your map. If you have not already unlocked the tavern then interacting with the bartender will cause a small fistfight to break out, completion of which will cause the tavern to unlock. You can then obtain information from the bartender. Paying the bartender costs £200, but will be offset by minimum of around £2000 you receive from each ship. This shouldn't be too important as money is very easy to come by.

It may be that this reveals other activities which is why it's advisable to leave this trophy to near 100% completion of all other activities. Additionally, the taverns in the River Valley will only reveal Supply Camps and so are of no use (though this could potentially be useful for the 'Camper' and 'Supplier' trophies). Buying information from the same tavern also has a bit of a cooldown, so mix and match between all six in New York and the North Atlantic, by the time you've done your sixth one, hopefully the first one will have 'restocked'.

Here are the locations of all the taverns that can be found in the game:

• New York – Greenwich (433,308)
  • New York – Lower Manhattan (432,603)
  • New York – Waterfront (520,729)
  • River Valley - Sleepy Hollow (583,901)
  • River Valley – Greystone (524,789)
  • River Valley - Coeur-de-l’hiver (454,175)
  • River Valley – Albany (852,761)
  • North Atlantic - St Johns (874,633)
  • North Atlantic – Perce (168,406)
  • North Atlantic – Halifax (318,844)

This can be a bit tedious, so as a general rule of thumb, if you see a Naval Convoy whilst freeroaming, go and get it, as it will mean one less for the grind later (the same can be said for Prisoner of War ships for the 'Freedom Fighter' trophy).

I've also played through the original PS3 version of the game and can confirm this strategy works there too.

Hope this was helpful!

• Like 3