Save corruption warning!

Mr_PoundofLife

It's a beautiful game but with to many bugs. The biggest problem are the save file. You only have one and after playing some hours you can't save anymore. When the game crashes your save gets corrupted. This was an knowing issue on steam and never got patched. The only way to get the platinum for now is to play in one go with no crashes but this takes you between 15 and 20 hours. 

Sorry but it's not fixed. Got my save file corrupted in Nava in the 2nd floor of the dome after talking to a NPC because of a auto-save. I tried to save manually after that and it corrupted my file too. After closing the game and rebooting, I got access to a screen that invited me to press X but nothing changes whether you press X or not. On Reddit someone solved the problem by deleting the auto-save files but if you are in my case and did a manual save after you are screwed.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

@visighost  Hi.  Any issues during your platinum journey?  You're the most recent person to pop it.

I had no problems myself. I followed the walkthrough (on TrueA I believe?) and backed up my save whenever I closed the game, but I don't recall actually needing to use it. I did enjoy the game, would recommend it to fans of walking simulators.

And for what it's worth, the prequel Leaving Lyndow is currently on sale for $2 CAD (though fair warnings that the reviews are pretty bad for that one).

• Like 1