Trophy thoughts?

YTPerfectParadox

Really like the trophy tiles, i'm a sucker for decent tiles with decent artwork and these tick the box for me. Good work. Depending on how tricky Supernova is as I believe it's a survival mode, it could be a test. Overall though the list looks good and very Fallout if you will.

Interested to see how this pans out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bungles--Finger said:

Really like the trophy tiles, i'm a sucker for decent tiles with decent artwork and these tick the box for me. Good work. Depending on how tricky Supernova is as I believe it's a survival mode, it could be a test. Overall though the list looks good and very Fallout if you will.

Interested to see how this pans out.

I totally forgot about the survival mode in New Vegas. That wasn't so bad once I knew how to play so if it's anything like that I may just platinum it afterall

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Terarded said:

I totally forgot about the survival mode in New Vegas. That wasn't so bad once I knew how to play so if it's anything like that I may just platinum it afterall

It'll be much harder than Survival in New Vegas without a specific setup to get through the game. Fallout combat requires a lot less thought so you could sort of just brute force your way through. This you can't. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

Hoping the difficulty trophies are stack-able, but mostly going to enjoy this game after the complete mess storm that is Fallout 76, sorry I meant Todd Howard 76 Doesn't Work 69 Edition. Also, looking forward to this game for a long time now, since its the same people who made some of the best Open-world experiences in our generation. 

27 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

For those wondering, here is what Supernova difficulty entails:

- If you reduce the difficulty below Supernova, you cannot re-enable it.

- Enemies have more health and deal more damage.

- You must eat, drink and sleep to survive.

- Companions can die permanently.

- Crippled body and limb conditions can only be healed with bed rest.

- Weapons and armor work very poorly at zero durability.

- You can only fast travel to your ship.

- You can only sleep inside your ship.

- You can only manually save while in your ship and autosaves are limited.

Only being able to sleep in your ship sounds frivolous but that doesn't sound too bad otherwise. Weapon Durability being a thing is annoying though, one of my least liked mechanics in games.

Edited by majob
  • Like 2

I'm going to try do my first run on hard to sort of toughen me up a bit for Supernova. That said, knowing me I'll do one run and move on. I'm not massively into repeat playthroughs.

One review I read said Regular is a bit too easy and you can end up blundering your way past most quests without having to think much.

Edited by JPageMartin36

Supernova is a really hard swing in the other direction. I just started and like the first enemies can kill you extremely fast because you're very weak comparatively. I'm going to try to go through largely doing stealth and speech/science skills setup to avoid as much combat as possible. 

• Like 4