WWE 2K20 Trophy Thoughts

SwageBunny082

Looks like the easiest WWE platinum since SvR '10 or '11 at a glance. Its apparent lack of difficulty seems like a blessing considering all the bad stuff I've heard about it. But I'm sure the apparently nonexistent bug testing will screw more than one person out of it... not as if I will be buying it before a price drop anyways (here's hoping for it being part of the Christmas discounts) and who knows, by then they may well have ironed out a kink or two.

I haven't been able to keep up with the news about the license and the developers and all that, but it's pretty obvious the series needs some fresh new blood. 

• Like 1

I'd say this is a clear never ever buy game so they might actually feel the pain for once and do not produce such a broken shitpile the next time. I mean every year I think about jumping back into a wrestling game because its been many years since the last one I played and I am itching for a new one, but then they produce a worse mess every single year and I am instantly cured. Buying this means giving it your ok, even if you buy it a little later, if you really have to at least buy it used from people wanting to get rid of it so the company does not get money and increased sales numbers. Really hope they lose the license for these games at some point, everything is just a shittier copy from the year before, trophy lists included.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 3

ive only noticed crashing when adding alternate attires to wrestlers.

some shit like Ciampa 2 entrance (without the belt; heel) doesnt have his lighting in the template.

and the controls being shit...

not to mention an entire dark red body becky not being pinned or submit etc in universe.... slaps one move on and wins. soooo balancing issues are a plenty. 

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

I see no difficulty trophies, and no online trophies. Depending on a few I’m looking at, this could be as easy as SvR2010 (and I enjoyed that one a lot). May pick it up this Christmas. 

Road to glory is in there. Got to win 10 and win 50 games online. Still one of the shorter onlines :)

Edited by gamingboy79

but rtg is boostable atleast it was yesterday when i did it

only trophies i have left are universe 50 wins and my career/rtg ppv to bad we cant get platinum till nov

roman tower is alot easier then aj no gauntlet just steps and all but bray wyatts match can be won by countout to make easier

Edited by ckleckner78

I hate the fact that we have to wait until the 28th to get The Fiend. Let's just be honest here. Most of us are only playing for The Fiend. I was an idiot and pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition (or whatever the digital one from PS Store is called) before reviews came out and now I regret it. I pre-ordered the mofo on the 4th and I regret my life choices. Looking forward to Atelier Ryza, which I hear will actually satisfy me. Not much of a CTRL C+CTRL V fan of repeat trophies from 2K19. Have fun with these trophies, but in all honesty I just want The Fiend.

#LETHIMIN

At first I thought the list was the exact one of WWE 2K19, luckily it isn't the case. But I wouldn't have been surprised, lmao.

By the way, as a guy who got the Plat in 2K18 and 19, it doesn't look so hard, and I can't wait to try Roman Reigns' Tower.

But yes, #FixWWE2K20 please.