New Persona 5 Scramble trailer, releasing Feb 20, 2020 in Japan

Venocide

I agree that it is looking way better than I was expecting. 

I was just expecting the usual Musou formula, but it looks like they actually implemented a lot of P5 mechanics on it too! 

Now, they will not only torture us with the wait for P5R, but also for Scrabble (I assume no word on a western release date time frame, and still no precise date for P5R on the west either, right?) 

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I agree that it is looking way better than I was expecting. 

I was just expecting the usual Musou formula, but it looks like they actually implemented a lot of P5 mechanics on it too! 

Now, they will not only torture us with the wait for P5R, but also for Scrabble (I assume no word on a western release date time frame, and still no precise date for P5R on the west either, right?) 

Yeah, some platforming and walking around in the trailer, so it's not just all mindless button-mashing. I like what this trailer shows. Hopefully this won't take too long to get localized.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboUrbanian said:

I read somewhere that Futaba will be a playable character in P5R. 

Also hoping for a soon western release. 

It says in the OP, "you can directly control all members of the Phantom Thieves other than the navigator." They can change or whatever though.

Just watched the Trailer and it looks REALLY Good! It's pretty obvious that it's made by Tecmo Koei, the style is similar to Dragon Quest Heroes (Or Night of Azure from what i've seen in few minutes there) But with a lot mere stuff too than this ones which is promising! 

Surely gonna keep a close eye on it, but i mean it's Persona 5 so i'll probably get it Day 1 no matter what :angel:

Edited by Sora9427

I NEVER SAW IT COMING..............

*gets slapped*

Well... this is... unexpected. I was over here about to just wait for Persona 6.

But now... this actually looks amazing. Plus... it looks like this game is a sequel, even though it's technically a spinoff, but still. ?

The battle system reminds me of FFXV & Kingdom Hearts. ?

So I guess I'm getting this now. lol.

Oh well... I need something to tide me over until Persona 6 anyway. ?

I just... request... one tiny... little... itsy bitsy thing...

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHT............. MAKE A FREAKING ENGLISH DUB.

No dub in Q2 was a slap in the face. ?

On 10/27/2019 at 4:07 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHT............. MAKE A FREAKING ENGLISH DUB.

Maybe no dub, but they might get a release. Lots of spinoff musou games these days don't get English voices (which is lame and lazy).

I really would like to see this game, though. DQH2 was probably my favorite musou game of all time. Tons of fun (though with a grindy plat, but what musou game doesn't have that?).

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Maybe no dub, but they might get a release. Lots of spinoff musou games these days don't get English voices (which is lame and lazy).

I really would like to see this game, though. DQH2 was probably my favorite musou game of all time. Tons of fun (though with a grindy plat, but what musou game doesn't have that?).

I didn't get Persona Q2 because it didn't have a dub.

The only exceptions I've made with this has been with Digimon games. Because it's Digimon.

Do you honestly think I'll make an exception for this?

IT NEEDS TO HAVE A DUB. PERIOD.

23 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I didn't get Persona Q2 because it didn't have a dub.

The only exceptions I've made with this has been with Digimon games. Because it's Digimon.

Do you honestly think I'll make an exception for this?

IT NEEDS TO HAVE A DUB. PERIOD.

Thanks for clarifying that. It’s been bugging me all day.

Will this gamer accept this Persona title without a dub? We have a clear answer. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...